Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Saban, Kiffin, Dooley, Mike Hamilton, Butch, Biden, Gray, Toot Toot, Wanya, Lawrence, Toot Toot’s Daddy, Pruitt, Beamer Ball, Bowl Cut, Muschamp, The Tennessean, my neighbor that won’t cut his grass, Penny, Will Wade, whoever created the targeting rule, the Dodgers, and China
View attachment 401384

I’m feeling frisky tonight.

SORRY dude my truck trailer mower and all my lawn maintenance stuff was stolen and by the time I got my insurance to get me a check to replace my mower the grass is way beyond a lawn mower. Waiting on my father to cut it for hay...

Serious but not all at the same time. My neighbors probably feel the same about me but you know if you don’t like the tall grass I’m sure you’ll love the scrap it’s hiding.

Reactions: gainesvol82
They can’t get caught when JH eventually calls a TO like he did yesterday. He wasted precious seconds and still lost the advantage Of keeping them on the field
It looked like to me they had a plan and the players got confused. It took a few seconds for the coaches to realize that the players were not 100% certain of what was going on. This is still a work in progress. They seem to be getting better every week. I think coach mentioned that there's still a lot of work to get the max out of the offense.

Like I said, Pros and Cons. If the defense gets caught and it's a TD, which can easily be the case as we have seen this season already with the benefit of tempo, then what's there to complain about? Season 1. These moments will work itself out with reps.
We also did still kick a field goal, so it was not a total loss.

Sitting in Sec C yesterday, I never felt restless or uneasy during the 2nd half. South Carolina pulled out all the stops but they don’t have the firepower to make that comeback. We just coasted the 2nd half. Not my preference because I prefer we run it up on the Cocks, but we simply sleepwalked the 2nd half while SC played their asses off and needed a fake punt to get one of the TDs. I’m really impressed with the strides that Heupel and his staff have made since the Pitt game. We look like a really solid team, and I’m optimistic.

Last edited:
New Smyrna?
nope. I wish. Harbor Island.

Folks sold their place down there after nearly 3 decades. The posted Population is close to 30,000. I would argue its 50-60 in Summer. Tampa money. Before property taxes, after lst Hurricane their homeowners and maint fees were over $20K. Which did nothing to help with the replacement of all windows and doors in their complex.

After that Dad dropped his Mic. Florida says its hemmorhaging people but, that area is growing at a clip not seen in 100 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
Willie Martinez - Heup knew. DC Banks helped. My last bite of crow has been eaten. I celebrate your ability to develop guys in the secondary.

Has any coach done more work with transfers than Heup? Gets the benefit of Hooker already making the move, retains, and then develops him. Retains the commitment of T-Evans and gets him the touches. Incorporates Velus into the perfect position in the scheme. Speaking of - where are the Kodi Burns haters now? Turnage steps into the void and just rocks the world in his first start. Byron Young - wow - and that was even with being held and tackled nearly every play. Which tells us that Heup needs to get some more talented guys out the portal this class.

Add the incredible development of guys in the front six/seven on D. Everybody stopped whining about the O-line, especially when Coop is in there. Nobody wants Cade moved inside anymore. Spraggins continues to improve. Carvin and Wright are doing really well on the left side together when Carvin doesn't have to play C.

Bumps in the road coming, but I 've already seen enough to be really pleased with the trajectory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back