Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Saban, Kiffin, Dooley, Mike Hamilton, Butch, Biden, Gray, Toot Toot, Wanya, Lawrence, Toot Toot’s Daddy, Pruitt, Beamer Ball, Bowl Cut, Muschamp, The Tennessean, my neighbor that won’t cut his grass, Penny, Will Wade, whoever created the targeting rule, the Dodgers, and China
52E81135-873C-4B0D-83AA-3C1048C57D95.jpeg

I’m feeling frisky tonight.

I promise you the players were not hyped about wearing black about halfway through the third quarter. But you weren't there so you wouldn't know anything bout that.
I think you’re correct, I noticed an inordinate amount of players going down with cramps due to the heat and those black unis…🤦

I counted……zero

May have already been discussed, but were we keeping our TEs in for protections? Didn’t seem to be involved much in the passing game.

I think you’re correct, I noticed an inordinate amount of players going down with cramps due to the heat and those black unis…🤦

I counted……zero
What's crazy is that I wrote that a ton of players were going down with cramps in that post with invisible ink and you still caught it.

Oh wait. No.. I didn't.

To Saban, Kiffin, Dooley, Mike Hamilton, Butch, Biden, Gray, Toot Toot, Wanya, Lawrence, Toot Toot’s Daddy, Pruitt, Beamer Ball, Bowl Cut, Muschamp, The Tennessean, my neighbor that won’t cut his grass, Penny, Will Wade, whoever created the targeting rule, the Dodgers, and China
View attachment 401384

Tell us more about that neighbor who won’t cut his grass…😂

View attachment 401384

Have a Snicker's

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back