Aaron Beasley is back? or That time I played a fan on a message board

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.

Since the charges were dismissed, please explain what standing the coach has to dismiss him from the program over a case that was dismissed and will be expunged. If they separated him from the program over an allegation that was ultimately not prosecuted, he would have legal action against the University and the staff.

If the alligation had been true and he was prosecuted for it, then I agree, abuse of animals is an absolutely disqualifying crime. However, after investigation, it was the district attorney that dropped the charges, not the victim.

I am all for programs having a higher standard for their players than even the legal system does, however when a case is dismissed, there’s not really much that a school can be expected to do.

No, But I am sure that the cat owner was bought off - that is the usual way the assaults and rapes are handled.

Just to be clear, since you obviously didn’t follow the resolution of the case at all before coming here to post, the case was dropped by the district attorney after the full investigation from the police department revealed that the alleged abuse was not substantiated by any physical evidence whatsoever.

I dont have another team except the Saints and they are having a hard time with Jameis Winston at QB. It is Karma! At least he abuses grown women ( I hate him too )

Winston is like 6’4” and 230lbs. At least the victims are “grown” women!!! That makes it ok.

If you weren't there & no conviction took place, then may be that you & the whole Vol Nation would be better off without your support !!!
Can’t convict if there’s no TRIAL. Dude wasn’t even indicted. Lot of details aren’t available or never even existed. I’m all for personal responsibility but also honor the entire process…justice thing.

Reactions: Alto1
Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
Who?

I hope Beasley goes out and kills it this weekend so the OP would have to shut up for a week. I wish folks would just be consistent if the accusation means you are forever guilty be that because we all know about Peyton Manning rumors and yall don't say nothing on this board

We'll try to get along without you. There must be a PLB, pet lives matter, no matter what the facts come out you are always guilty if accused.

To the OP: If you are not a fan why did you make your post on a fan forum? Of course no one here really cares if you are a fan. Just curious why a NON FAN would post here.

I accuse you of child abuse... you should therefore be banned from the board and thrown in jail. You are a worthless, irredeemable thug. I know you will go nuts on me... but since accusations are all that are needed against those we very apparently do not like or appreciate as posters or football players... I think I'm being fair.
It is lack of a moral compass that contributes to the bad luck ( karma) that stalks this Vol team. Lack of a moral center among too many fans is one reason we cant climb out of the ditch that Dooley put us in. Why would the cat owner make up a story like that? She had nothing to gain. Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size knows the true story. I hate the Gators but this week I am gonna enjoy the " contest "? It will be the same as always only I wont be upset and depressed afterwards. Gators 56 ( at least) Kitty abusers 15 or less. ( PS the site can ban me - I can live w/o it)

It is lack of a moral compass that contributes to the bad luck ( karma) that stalks this Vol team. Lack of a moral center among too many fans is one reason we cant climb out of the ditch that Dooley put us in. Why would the cat owner make up a story like that? She had nothing to gain. Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size knows the true story. I hate the Gators but this week I am gonna enjoy the " contest "? It will be the same as always only I wont be upset and depressed afterwards. Gators 56 ( at least) Kitty abusers 15 or less. ( PS the site can ban me - I can live w/o it)
200.gif

200w.gif

Wait. Didn’t I read it was not like he bashed the cat on the head. I thought the car had something wrong with it and he was more or less putting it out of its misery. Not the best way by any means but that’s the story I remember

Wait, why does Mrs. Mullen get a pass here?
Yeah why does he want the gators to beat us? Why not pick the UK wildcats?

Yes let's want a team to beat UT that team members have been known to beat up on people instead of a cat (Aaron Hernandez). "A probe of 10 major Football and Basketball programs found that Florida had the MOST athletes named as suspects in more than 100 crimes from 2009-14". Congratulations on your selection of teams!

200.gif

Reactions: Alto1
And we can live without your BS as well. GTHO!!!! AND GBO!!!! AND GO Aaron Beasley!!!!!

VN Store

Back