Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I guess we're going to find out what happens when someone gets 8 doses of vaccine.
Some big league fraud about ready to start in NYC. This gonna be nothing but fraud fraud and more fraud.

Don't know how they're gonna monitor this, since anyone can get vaxxed, including those without IDs.

The comments about "equal transmission" between the unvaccinated and vaccinated populations in that editorial aren't supported by the links. Notice, none of those comments are in quotations.
But with the delta variant, a mutated and more transmissible version of the virus, the level of virus in infected vaccinated people is “indistinguishable” from the level of virus in the noses and throats of unvaccinated people, Walensky said.
The data emerged over the last couple of days from over 100 samples from several states and one other country. It is unpublished, and the CDC has not released it. But “it is concerning enough that we feel like we have to act,” Walensky said.
Vaccinated people “have the potential to spread that virus to others,” she said.

Contextual reading is not nearly as difficult as you're making it seem. A similar level of virus in two people's noses does not mean that they have equal levels of transmissability. Read just two paragraphs down:

Last week, UCSF infectious disease expert Dr. Monica Gandhi tried to quell fears about infections in the vaccinated population, saying that some of these mild and asymptomatic cases could be turning up "dead viral particles in your nose" that trigger positive tests. And she questioned whether those cases are as worrisome or as noteworthy, public-health-wise, as those in unvaccinated people.

Further, saying that vaccinated people "have the potential to spread that virus to others" is not all all the same as saying "vaccinated people are just as likely to pass the virus to others as unvaccinated people."

(1) Many of the vaccinated who are getting infected are getting asymptomatic or mild infections that they may otherwise not attribute to COVID, and (2) they are possible spreaders when infected.

Third, many who aren't vaccinated, seeing the vaccinated live a mask free life, have decided to go maskless. Classic free-riding. If everyone masks up, they will have to too. It sucks to have to set policy based on the dumbest, most recalcitrant in society, but such is the glory of freedumb.
Punish the innocent is the solution? If that's your solution I will take freedumb everytime.

I am surprised you can type with the gimp suit on.

Punish the innocent is the solution? If that's your solution I will take freedumb everytime.

I am surprised you can type with the gimp suit on.

So you're telling me you're for stopping all those who are maskless and asking them to present proof of vaccination, and then somehow fining those who are going maskless without being vaccinated. Sounds totally doable.

So you're telling me you're for stopping all those who are maskless and asking them to present proof of vaccination, and then somehow fining those who are going maskless without being vaccinated. Sounds totally doable.

or you could use the honor system but no; let's put the boot on the neck of the populace for their own good

Sorry for the insults, but it's frustrating when the solutions are so simple and the opposition to those solutions is so stupid and pigheaded.
The Solution?

And please show how the vaccine is actually a solution? There are breakthrough cases. It's not perfect. People will still get Covid. You have established zero metric for what would be acceptable number/rate for Covid, vax or not.

All you care about is compliance, not Covid. You and the CDC and government, and big pharma.

Reactions: allvol123

Stopped after it called Rand Paul an "anti-vaxxer". You complained about Trumpers being black and white yet you and this author cannot distinguish between asking some questions or speculating on whether someone with natural immunity needs the vaccine (which is supported by science) and being "anti-vax".

All must pledge unyielding fealty to the vaccine for all in all conditions or they are anti-vax.

They do work for many germs and bacteria, just not for CoVid virus. Tell me to wear it for larger infectants but not for covid

It's a knock down barrier, not a filter.

Way harder to pee on your leg if I have pants on than without.

Same concept.

Stopped after it called Rand Paul an "anti-vaxxer". You complained about Trumpers being black and white yet you and this author cannot distinguish between asking some questions or speculating on whether someone with natural immunity needs the vaccine (which is supported by science) and being "anti-vax".

All must pledge unyielding fealty to the vaccine for all in all conditions or they are anti-vax.
He is antivax for people who have already been sick with covid. That's a dangerous position to take vis-a-vis the risk presented to the previously infected who ALSO get the vaccine.

Is Rand Paul Mixing Up the Vaccine Message for Covid Survivors?

VN Store

Back