Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilt Chamberlain did not bench press 500 lbs. Y’all are kidding me with that junk.
Next y’all are going to tell me you believe the 20000 woman claim despite the math (and health science) on that being insane.
Zero chance Wilt ever benched 500!! I’d even bet he never got above 300! Physics just not on his side with arms that long!!

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Update on my wife. She was diagnosed with papilloma breast cancer. It was the size of a bean and it was non invasive. She took the genetic test and she tested negative. Her MRI showed the cancer in one area in the milk duct. There were a lot of prayers for her and God is good. Today they removed the milk duct and the tissue around the milk duct and they are sending the tissue off for a biopsy and the Dr did not think it was cancerous but just wants to make sure, She does not have to do any chemo or radiation. Thanks for all the prayers

Continued prayer for her!

Apparently you went pretty heavy on the pre workout
Cmon I assumed by using a 90's car youd see the sarchasm?

ive seen a couple dudes push close to 500. Us people here on Earth are just happy to get to workout these days. I'm sure @nicksjuzunk can attest, unless you're just an absolute freak of nature or, on the juice. That's a ridiculous number.

I would be shocked if Chamberlain even came close to those numbers. The dedication, nutrition, science behind that movement. Means a lot of things have to go right. And sadly, go wrong.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Cmon I assumed by using a 90's car youd see the sarchasm?

ive seen a couple dudes push close to 500. Us people here on Earth are just happy to get to workout these days. I'm sure @nicksjuzunk can attest, unless you're just an absolute freak of nature or, on the juice. That's a ridiculous number.

I would be shocked if Chamberlain even came close to those numbers. The dedication, nutrition, science behind that movement. Means a lot of things have to go right. And sadly, go wrong.
That’s what I’ve been saying. Long and lean guys like wilt are usually terrible on the bench.. see Kevin Durant

Update on my wife. She was diagnosed with papilloma breast cancer. It was the size of a bean and it was non invasive. She took the genetic test and she tested negative. Her MRI showed the cancer in one area in the milk duct. There were a lot of prayers for her and God is good. Today they removed the milk duct and the tissue around the milk duct and they are sending the tissue off for a biopsy and the Dr did not think it was cancerous but just wants to make sure, She does not have to do any chemo or radiation. Thanks for all the prayers
This is the best boom I've seen in a while.

I know hes funding billions of genetically engineered moquitos in the Keys this week where I will be going in a month 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ so that’s fun
Yeah to wipe out some terrible diseases going around in the area.....the man is a saint. If I was that rich I would stay 100% anonymous and not concern myself with the worlds problems

Reactions: #1GatorHater
Mike Tyson? Is that you?

5f3c32f21c64a.jpeg

Wilt Chamberlain did not bench press 500 lbs. Y’all are kidding me with that junk.
Next y’all are going to tell me you believe the 20000 woman claim despite the math (and health science) on that being insane.
Oh there are definitely more than 20000 women that are insane

Reactions: hooter vol
And later in his career, like Shaq, free throws.. He admitted later that he was a nut job when it came to free throws.. I read he used to be able to satnd at the top of the key (inside the key) and dunk from the foul line, until they made that illegal.. One of many rules changes attributed to Wilt.

I don't know why it is that some think that "freak athletic humans" haven't existed throughout the history of man..
Read about the Hammer and Nails dunk one time. He would put the ball in his armpit, like a headlock, and he would jump and be so high over the rim, he would punch the ball through the hoop. SLAM magazine, who did a poll of the greatest dunks ever, called it the greatest of all time, even over Jordan's Kiss The Rim...and all the other Jordan dunks, take your pick.

Reactions: hooter vol and m1al
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back