Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Who is Evan? 😂

2. So they have gotten smoked by Maybe the best LSU team of all time, (maybe in CFB history) Alabama, and Florida once..... lol. That’s embarrassing? I’m not trying to meat ride UGA or Kirby Bc i can’t stand him but you’re acting like they don’t have to coach or develop... just Bc they are in Georgia they should just show up and beat everyone not named bama or hell maybe even bama. Go watch some clinics on Kirby talk about defense and then you will have a new understanding of him being a good coach.
Nope...Kirby is pathetic because he is at Georgia. Seriously, he has as much if not more talent than those and loses. People in here would be losing it if that happened at Tennessee.

Random thought but if we weren’t so thin at Lb. Banks would probably be a heck of a RB in this offense
I always wondered how Banks would be if left at RB. I know he was careless with the football, but how much did that have to do with his exuberance or Pruitt’s lack of patience?

Random thought but if we weren’t so thin at Lb. Banks would probably be a heck of a RB in this offense
I always wondered how Banks would be if left at RB. I know he was careless with the football, but how much did that have to do with his exuberance or Pruitt’s lack of patience?

Double post.
Oops
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back