Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wilt used to work out with the Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger) during the time when Arnold first came to the U.S. as a bodybuilder. Wilt got his bench press up to 500 pounds. Shaq could only bench about 450, probably less now.

When Wilt was 59 years old, he was STILL able to bench 465, which is more that Shaq has ever been able to do. Wilt was 63 when he died."

Wilt Chamberlain: Did he really play in a weak era?
Yeah...... Shaq would have gotten his but I would take wilt in that battle as well.

Reactions: hooter vol
Update on my wife. She was diagnosed with papilloma breast cancer. It was the size of a bean and it was non invasive. She took the genetic test and she tested negative. Her MRI showed the cancer in one area in the milk duct. There were a lot of prayers for her and God is good. Today they removed the milk duct and the tissue around the milk duct and they are sending the tissue off for a biopsy and the Dr did not think it was cancerous but just wants to make sure, She does not have to do any chemo or radiation. Thanks for all the prayers
Praises!

Please say a prayer for my wife and her family. Her brother has been in ICU with Covid. The doctor has let his wife know it is in God's hands now. Both his parents are absolutely devastated.

Done. And understand all too well.

My BIL just lost his BIL to it yesterday morning. His BIL had cancer and was an amputee. Fought hard, but went on to be with the Lord. The hard part is that his caregiving wife, my BIL's sister with whom he is very close, also contracted the disease and is critical in the same ICU in which her husband just passed. They did get to spend time together the day before he passed. Prayers requested for her and my BIL's family during all this. Much appreciated.

FWIW, his sister did not go to the doc when she first started having respiratory issues because she was so wrapped up in caring for her husband. Her oxygen had dropped into the 40's when she was admitted. Touch and go, but has made it a couple of days since admission.

Yeah...... Shaq would have gotten his but I would take wilt in that battle as well.
One thing about Wilt, in his prime, was his endurance. He would lead fast breaks and frequently be the first man back on D..

I tell ya, I loved watching Shaq play but he would've been sucking major wind trying to keep up with Wilt...

have her take it to the local store. if im not mistaken, those are just Verizon iphones.

Manufacturer has a 1 year warranty.

Thanks - I managed to unlock it somehow by fiddlin' with the buttons and plugging into a charger. Just totally froze on the face - could not even turn it off. Yes, it was a Verizon phone initially. Changed it to the Spectrum plan recently.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I know hes funding billions of genetically engineered moquitos in the Keys this week where I will be going in a month 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ so that’s fun
makes total sense.

Disney has been using crazy mitigation and remediation techniques for years.

'Garlic Spray'.

If you sucscribe to every conspiracy theory out there in this World, esp nowadays with rampant rumor mongering, you'll end up miserable.

Personally made a choice to simply not keep up with any news. Personal choice, and, never looked back.

Wilt Chamberlain did not bench press 500 lbs. Y’all are kidding me with that junk.
Next y’all are going to tell me you believe the 20000 woman claim despite the math (and health science) on that being insane.
500 lb bench and 50 inch verts are absurd claims.. no way somebody with his build could pull that off

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back