Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we only have I believe 3 LB's right now with experience and they aren't world beaters and you are right about DB's also. But I read recently something about Hype not using all his scholly's for that purpose but who knows that been a while back and I could have it wrong. Was just wondering cause I think he would have about 3 left?
If we get all the one’s back who were given their releases, it should be four after Milton.

Well it’s not fair to assume this staff can’t find a QB just Bc the previous didn’t but he was obviously take for a reason so I’ll give them benefit of the doubt especially since our LB coach has went against the kid in practice so i would like to think if he’s just ass then he would know.
And didn't our DC coach against him?

Joe Milton, according to the Michigan fans on reddit, has an exceptionally strong arm, but little accuracy, no touch, poor decision-making, and can’t read defenses. They say his high school rating was based on the potential he had in that arm strength but he was never able to go beyond that while he was in Ann Arbor.

Also, as best I can gather, they and 247 don’t think Joe is actually a dual threat. He’s a Pro style QB .

I watched him throw some balls to the perimeter and it looks smooth and fast. There’s no question he has a ton of arm strength, very, VERY, impressive. I mean WOW impressive. jmo.

View attachment 363321
View attachment 363322
View attachment 363323

Somebody in the thread said Brandon Peters (former UM QB) was doing good at Illinois.

View attachment 363324

Out of the frying pan, into the fire? lol
1618889234304.gifBVS is REAL!!!! And I thought I was in remission, naw I’m terminal. 😂

I know this is coming through my rose colored glasses, but I detect something in that interview that I don’t think I’ve heard in a long, long time.
It sounded like there is genuine excitement and ENJOYMENT amongst the coaching staff - that they actually like and respect each other and seem to be a) on the same page, and b) having fun.

After years of filling out staffs with mercenaries who might or might not get along ... maybe we’ve finally got the right mix
I know this is coming through my rose colored glasses, but I detect something in that interview that I don’t think I’ve heard in a long, long time.
It sounded like there is genuine excitement and ENJOYMENT amongst the coaching staff - that they actually like and respect each other and seem to be a) on the same page, and b) having fun.

After years of filling out staffs with mercenaries who might or might not get along ... maybe we’ve finally got the right mix
293D0903-93DA-4418-BCEB-A771B8912C88.gif80B3816E-28A1-452A-8DAD-100693B45BE3.gif

Reactions: bluegrasser
Doesn‘t mean it’s wrong. Heupel is by all indications a very decent person. There are zero rumors of him getting drunk and showing up at another coach’s house to fight, or cussing out staff. A staff and team tend to take on the personality of their leader, so I would fully expect a different vibe.
My post Has nothing to do with Pruitt or Heupel specifically, just generally every time there is a coaching change people automatically think things will get better. Not true at all.

Reactions: de1conley
It’s pretty simple guys Joe Milton was in the wrong offense for his skill set at Michigan kind of like when Justin fields was in the wrong offense at Georgia for his skill set...the coaching staff feels like he has the tools to tap into that potential while running their offense which is more for his skill
And he has 3 years to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back