Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering. Since we are using up two scholly's on QB's and its been talked about using scholly reductions for part of our penalty, how many more could Hype use to help with LB's that we so desperately need or even DB's?

This is why I question the pick up of Milton. We are hurting for LB's and we take a 4th or 5th QB? And Milton? So Milton comes in and sucks like Hooker. We keep grabbing QB's off of portal, run the ones that didn't work off and wash rinse and repeat. lol

Well it’s not fair to assume this staff can’t find a QB just Bc the previous didn’t but he was obviously take for a reason so I’ll give them benefit of the doubt especially since our LB coach has went against the kid in practice so i would like to think if he’s just ass then he would know.

Joe Milton, according to the Michigan fans on reddit, has an exceptionally strong arm, but little accuracy, no touch, poor decision-making, and can’t read defenses. They say his high school rating was based on the potential he had in that arm strength but he was never able to go beyond that while he was in Ann Arbor.

Also, as best I can gather, they and 247 don’t think Joe is actually a dual threat. He’s a Pro style QB .

I watched him throw some balls to the perimeter and it looks smooth and fast. There’s no question he has a ton of arm strength, very, VERY, impressive. I mean WOW impressive. jmo.

ScreenHunter 738.png
ScreenHunter 739.png
ScreenHunter 741.png

Somebody in the thread said Brandon Peters (former UM QB) was doing good at Illinois.

ScreenHunter 740.png

Out of the frying pan, into the fire? lol

Joe Milton, according to the Michigan fans on reddit, has an exceptionally strong arm, but little accuracy, no touch, poor decision-making, and can’t read defenses. They say his high school rating was based on the potential he had in that arm strength but he was never able to go beyond that while he was in Ann Arbor.

Also, as best I can gather, they and 247 don’t think Joe is actually a dual threat. He’s a Pro style QB .

I watched him throw some balls to the perimeter and it looks smooth and fast. There’s no question he has a ton of arm strength, very, VERY, impressive. I mean WOW impressive. jmo.

View attachment 363321
View attachment 363322
View attachment 363323

Somebody in the thread said Brandon Peters (former UM QB) was doing good at Illinois.

View attachment 363324

1618884424454.gif

I was just wondering. Since we are using up two scholly's on QB's and its been talked about using scholly reductions for part of our penalty, how many more could Hype use to help with LB's that we so desperately need or even DB's?
Reductions mandated or voluntary wouldn’t kick in til next class. Unless they sacrifice some to make a gesture. Still think DB’s are more of a priority.

Well it’s not fair to assume this staff can’t find a QB just Bc the previous didn’t but he was obviously take for a reason so I’ll give them benefit of the doubt especially since our LB coach has went against the kid in practice so i would like to think if he’s just ass then he would know.

That assuming goes both ways.

Reductions mandated or voluntary wouldn’t kick in til next class. Unless they sacrifice some to make a gesture. Still think DB’s are more of a priority.

Well we only have I believe 3 LB's right now with experience and they aren't world beaters and you are right about DB's also. But I read recently something about Hype not using all his scholly's for that purpose but who knows that been a while back and I could have it wrong. Was just wondering cause I think he would have about 3 left?

View attachment 363321
View attachment 363322
View attachment 363323

View attachment 363324

JG gonna get his 3rd coach fired and he isn’t even here. His spirit has possessed Joe Milton

He made some nice plays that game. He has more arm talent than I initially thought, just super inconsistent. Forces a lot of throws.

I didn't see him really air it out or did I miss it? Mostly short passes and some of those behind WR's. That one with the TE was all on the TE though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back