Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how badly you want it to be and irrespective of what you may have heard, irregardless is not a word.
Sorry, but I’m going to take what you say here with a grade of slaw, irregardless.

I like how I said "pedi-stool" and the problem people have with the post is "irregardless."

Last edited:
Bailey seems like a bust since he was borderline 5 star yet still needs to overhaul his mechanics in year 2.

Basically no practice (Spring or Fall). A few Sunday night practices. A pruitt micromanaged QB coach in weinke, a horrible offensive scheme devised by pruitt to minimize turnovers (actually maximized), an OL coach that seemed to perfect the minimalist protection scheme, and the list could go on endlessly for how horrible his first year of college football was...

Now he has a legitimate group of coaches, but with an offensive scheme that’s in a completely different direction than the miserably complex ineffective scheme from last year.

I think that unfortunately a portal QB could be a replacement for Salter if he bolts rather than anything else. I hope that Salter toughs it out and stays, but man up isn’t a way to describe today’s youth. When the going gets tough, quit immediately and transfer is their mantra.

I am withholding all judgment until the first snap this Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back