MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

This has to do with placing restrictions on early voting and Sunday voting... and not allowing water to be handed out to people waiting in line to vote for f*** sake. The "this is just about requiring an ID" is a bull $hit crutch for the real issue: limiting voter participation as much as possible.

We get it minorities are too stupid to vote on time, too poor to be able to provide their own water, and too helpless to get a free ID. It’s amazing how pathetic you make them seem by talking down to them constantly.

Why Do Nonwhite Georgia Voters Have To Wait In Line For Hours? Too Few Polling Places
Opinion: The data says people of color are waiting longest to vote in Georgia
Long wait times to vote are not new in Georgia

The part of the bill that restricts the ability of polling places to extend their hours is concerning and obviously a bigger issue to dems. Bolded part is most concerning.

Page 72: Poll hours at a precinct may be extended only by order of a judge of the superior court of the county in which the precinct is located upon good cause shown by clear and convincing evidence that persons were unable to vote at that precinct during a specific period or periods of time. Poll hours shall not be extended longer than the total amount of time during which persons were unable to vote at such precinct. Any order extending poll hours at a precinct beyond 9 p.m. shall be by written order with specific findings of fact supporting such extension.
People who wait in voting lines are idiots. They can early vote

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
We get it minorities are too stupid to vote on time, too poor to be able to provide their own water, and too helpless to get a free ID. It’s amazing how pathetic you make them seem by talking down to them constantly.
Nowhere in that post you replied to did I mention minorities... the Republican agenda is about limiting voter participation across the board. Statistically speaking, when voter turnout is lower than expected in toss-up elections (when the consensus among polls is within the margin of error), it is to the benefit of the Republican candidate.

Nowhere in that post you replied to did I mention minorities... the Republican agenda is about limiting voter participation across the board. Statistically speaking, when voter turnout is lower than expected in toss-up elections (when the consensus among polls is within the margin of error), it is to the benefit of the Republican candidate.

yet some of the provisions expand voter access; guess they did it wrong

Dems need relaxed voting rules to allow more cheating. Many dems vote only because cardi b or Lebron tell them too.
Typical. Whines about cheating/fraud while providing no specifics... let alone actual proof. Like I've been saying, this is about sour grapes. Maybe Georgia should pick better Senatorial candidates than Perdue and Loeffler? They both sucked.

And the standard retort. No substance provided... but you need to have the last word, right?

you provided no substance in your comment - figured that was the standard you were going for.

Here's 1

Is 24 absentee drop boxes more or fewer than what Georgia law traditionally allowed?

I trust those audits as much as I would trust LG defending me in court.
They were performed by Republican officials with oversight by other Republican officials. Why would Republican Governor Brian Kemp, Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and his top deputy Gabriel Sterling screw their own candidates? The premise of your skepticism makes no sense.

Last edited:
Typical. Whines about cheating/fraud while providing no specifics... let alone actual proof. Like I've been saying, this is about sour grapes. Maybe Georgia should pick better Senatorial candidates than Perdue and Loeffler? They both sucked.
There has been plenty of proof, you leftists just don’t care because it benefits your side. They may not have been great but at least there aren’t commies like the POS candidates that won. We don’t need ignorant morons voting just because some ghetto rap idiot or fraud SJW athlete tells them to.
During the primaries for the 2008 election my wife and I went to vote there was a young black male in line and when he got up to the point where they ask which party he was voting for this was the conversation:
Poll worker: sir do you need a R or D ballot
Voter: I’m here to vote for obama
Poll worker: sir do you need a R or D ballot
Voter: I’m here to vote for obama
Poll worker: sir I can’t tell you a certain candidate I can only ask which party so I can give you that party’s candidates
Voter: I don’t know I’m here to vote for Obama
I have no idea how long this went on but we know why he was there to vote for Obama and I don’t want idiots like this voting

I'm sure very little - especially when there would be limited attendance. If Atlanta was to ever lose a Super Bowl over this, it would probably create a stir.

They don’t have to worry about losing a Super Bowl since the NFL isn’t in the same vulnerable position as MLB with their anti-trust. Harris Biden doesn’t have the leverage against the NFL that he used in his threats to MLB.

This has to do with placing restrictions on early voting and Sunday voting... and not allowing water to be handed out to people waiting in line to vote for f*** sake. The "this is just about requiring an ID" is a bull $hit crutch for the real issue: limiting voter participation as much as possible.[/QUOTE

The law says clearly does not restrict being served water in line. Please don’t be so idiotic as to listen to what this demented individual spews. He can’t repeat 3/4 what he says.

Again, don’t cry when a political force opposing your beliefs steals all elections later. You support bogus ballots and zero accountability. I get it.

you provided no substance in your comment - figured that was the standard you were going for.

Here's 1

Is 24 absentee drop boxes more or fewer than what Georgia law traditionally allowed?
I'm glad you asked. For the 2020 election, there were 94 drop boxes across the four counties that make up the core of metropolitan Atlanta: Fulton, Cobb, DeKalb and Gwinnett. The new law limits the same four counties to a total of, at most, 23 drop boxes. There won't just be fewer drop boxes, however. Instead of 24 hour access outdoors, the boxes must be placed indoors at government buildings and early-voting sites and will thus be unavailable for voters to drop off their ballots during evenings and other non-business hours.

This measure is likely to have the effect of pushing absentee voters to return ballots through the mail, which in 2020 did not prove as reliable as in the past because of Republican cuts to the Postal Service (a policy also designed to limit voter participation in the presidential election).

VN Store

Back