MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

I think the question should be is why did Georgia change the law? 3 audits / recounts, 1 round of random signature audits found nothing to warrant the change. The reason for the change is clear. I also think some of the language in the bill is dubious at best. They guarantee a minimum of one drop off box for absentee ballots in every county. So that means they could easily go the Texas route and put one box in the most populous (blue) counties and multiple in the less populous (red) counties. If they would change some of the language in the bill it wouldn't be as big of an issue.

I think the question should be is why did Georgia change the law? 3 audits / recounts, 1 round of random signature audits found nothing to warrant the change. The reason for the change is clear. I also think some of the language in the bill is dubious at best. They guarantee a minimum of one drop off box for absentee ballots in every county. So that means they could easily go the Texas route and put one box in the most populous (blue) counties and multiple in the less populous (red) counties. If they would change some of the language in the bill it wouldn't be as big of an issue.

They changed the law because they know some shady **** went down.

Well duh
The text ain't gonna say "were trying to stop black folks from voting cause we lost in 2020"

Sometimes you have to use that big brain God gave you
Why would you hold him to a different standard than you? You don’t use yours. That sounds sexist to me, if you are indeed a female that is, hun.

I have voted since 1992. In terms of acts accomplished as an adult, it is one of the least difficult acts to complete. You would have to be completely incompetent to not be able to get in your vote.

I actually prefer more stringent voting laws.

I have voted since 1992. In terms of acts accomplished as an adult, it is one of the least difficult acts to complete. You would have to be completely incompetent to not be able to get in your vote.

I actually prefer more stringent voting laws.

I think they should make it as easy as possible myself. Because I believe in democracy and voter participation

I think they should make it as easy as possible myself. Because I believe in democracy and voter participation

It doesnt become an un-democracy because some minimal effort is required. In fact, a free society demands some effort.

Well duh
The text ain't gonna say "were trying to stop black folks from voting cause we lost in 2020"

Sometimes you have to use that big brain God gave you
i did. actually read it.

it formalized voting hours, the narrative before was the racist whites were changing the hours to keep minority votes down.
it spells out mail in voting, instead of it being up in the air and possibly shut down the next time, look at all the butt hurt in this forum about it.

I even went thru luthers points and showed how most of them were wrong, or were addressing "racist" issues that were previously brought up in the state of georgia. but now that they are fixed they are also racists for fixing it.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
the issue with this argument is that before this law there wasn't even a guarantee for the one drop off box.
this law ADDED the requirement for AT LEAST one.

relative to Texas we were worse before. again most of these changes improved the voting access laws from what they were.
if you want to say they didn't go far enough, go right ahead. but don't bring the BS that it made things worse.

It’s not conceivable to make voting completely brain dead and also have any faith in those elections.

Liberals like to talk about how stupid and poor republican voters are yet those toothless hillbillies somehow manage to register to vote and get themselves to the polls.

When you cry about voter laws what you’re saying is minorities don’t have the wherewithal to figure out something a guy living in a trailer park can.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
They changed the law because they know some shady **** went down.
Sour grapes.

They (Republicans) made changes to voting laws because Republican Party nominees just lost 3 statewide elections (the presidency and both senate runoff races).

Systemic voter fraud was not proven in the state of Georgia during the 2020 election cycle despite an unprecedented level of post-election scrutiny.

It’s not conceivable to make voting completely brain dead and also have any faith in those elections.

Liberals like to talk about how stupid and poor republican voters are yet those toothless hillbillies somehow manage to register to vote and get themselves to the polls.

When you cry about voter laws what you’re saying is minorities don’t have the wherewithal to figure out something a guy living in a trailer park can.

No. Those are all your stupid arguments. I said no such thing

Then youre talking about voting out of convience and thats not a good thing either. We need to expand our voting bases to informed voters not more voters who only vote because whatever woke athlete or celebrity they follow tells them to vote for. If it means enough to a peron they will find a way to vote. Everything in that bill is already in place where I live yet people find a way to vote every year.

VN Store

Back