Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying that properly evaluating and developing players lead to winning. Do enough and you can get the prom queens. Clemson was winning NC’s with 19th ranked classes...people science.
0.9% of the players in the Superbowl are 5 star players.

20% of the players in the Superbowl are 3 star players.

0.01% of players are given a 5 star ranking out of high school.

0.44% of players are given a 3 star ranking out of high school.

Even with only one 5 star player in the Superbowl, 5 star players are over twice as represented in the Superbowl as 3 star players.

That isn't people science that's just basic math.

Even with only one 5 star player in the Superbowl, 5 star players are over twice as represented in the Superbowl as 3 star players.

Maths is hard bud :eek::eek:

Chi-square this sh-@& and hit us with a p-value...

Big fax

You’re using percentages. Never seen one of them score a touchdown or make a game saving tackle or even kick a frickin extra point. Nerd me some more...I like it!

Reactions: volinexile17
OK stats nerds - tells us what the star ratings of the players have been in the NC game in CFB. How many starters from each team by star category..

If in east TN in Sevier County for smoked barbecue (more Memphis style) and good southern comfort foods - newer restaurant owned by a moonshine producer/retailer called Junction 35 Kitchen and Bar on Teaster Lane/Jake Thomas Blvd not far from The Island in the rebuilt Mountain Mile center. Come hungry and thank me later. Another entertainment style restaurant with country music entertainment will be opening in there soon as well.

Memphis brisket is bad, like they've never seen a cow before. Their bbq in general has gone downhill the past decade or so. Used to be phenomenal, best on the planet, but they've gotten lazy I feel like. Rendezvous was inedible (not incredible) last time I went, and central was so, so dry. Maybe the roadside places are better than the famous places now? My usual places there have all been bad the last few years there. Austin and Dallas have surpassed them I think. Memphis and KC are on par now imo

I’m originally from Henderson and my mom and her family are from Jack’s Creek.

There used to be no better roadside BBQ anywhere than right there on Hwy 100. Been 20 years since I lived there, but the memories are strong.

So, based on where we are with current staff what would you consider a realistic haul of top 25 instate players?

I've been thinking about this and I feel like we miss on most, I think we close with maybe 7 or 8 mainly lower rated guys. Just a gut feeling. I see us outside top 20, maybe fall somewhere in the 22 to 26 range.

If you guys expect anything but struggle the next 5 years you're kidding yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back