Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is his name Little Gucci Sosa by any chance?
76EM.gif

Yup.
Almost any roadside BBQ drive through in west Tennessee will be better.
Memphis brisket is bad, like they've never seen a cow before. Their bbq in general has gone downhill the past decade or so. Used to be phenomenal, best on the planet, but they've gotten lazy I feel like. Rendezvous was inedible (not incredible) last time I went, and central was so, so dry. Maybe the roadside places are better than the famous places now? My usual places there have all been bad the last few years there. Austin and Dallas have surpassed them I think. Memphis and KC are on par now imo

Reactions: CharlestonVol15
Look, I dont care what the media say about us. Why should I? I don't tweet. I post on a message board. The fans are the victims in this, not the problem. Doesn't matter how we are painted. If Danny White thinks we need to stop posting negativity all over the internet, great. Let's see how far that message takes him. But my point stands. I refuse to accept blame for the incompetence of the past 15 years.
Why should we care what the media says about us? Coaches and players we want to come to our university obviously do. DW was referencing Tweets so you're safe I guess. Although the fans are victims of a bad athletic department, bad hires and problem boosters, they use us to get what they want.....Phil out, this coach in, this coach out, repeat..... My point stands. We have a new AD that is working to fix the incompetence we're all sick of. We have a choice of making his job more difficult or making it easier. Yelling and screaming about what coaches we want is not going to do anything but make the best coaches not want to come. But it's a free world at the moment.

I’m not sure why VQ still gets a lot of crap. They nailed the coaching search.

Have been plugged in better than anyone else in Knoxville for quite a while.
They also said Pruitt was not leaving. But the thing that bothered most was them getting upset with anyone wanting to discuss it. Other than that I am not sure why it's as if they know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back