Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t heard much about it outside this board for it being such a big deal
Exactly! I don’t really want Franklin but nobody in media made a big deal of this stuff when he was hired at Penn State. This board is only place in the world that views him this way. Freaking weird as hell! SMH

Reactions: ACvol3
Sounds like there has been a huge effort to keep this a secret overnight/today. Not sure what that means as far as candidates go. I’m fairly certain that current staff was informed who it was today. Would assume players are next
I’m afraid we are down the list.

Sounds like there has been a huge effort to keep this a secret overnight/today. Not sure what that means as far as candidates go. I’m fairly certain that current staff was informed who it was today. Would assume players are next

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Please, please, please be the white whale. It has to be the only reason for the secrecy. Who cares about it leaking if it's Tony Freaking Elliot? Let's go!! White whale incoming.

Exactly! I don’t really want Franklin but nobody in media made a big deal of this stuff when he was hired at Penn State. This board is only place in the world that views him this way. Freaking weird as hell! SMH

The stuff came out after he was hired at Penn St

No you don’t. You just want something to b!tch and moan about. Whatever coach we hire you will probably be ready to fire him once he loses a game he shouldn’t. Then you can say see I told you so.
If it's a ****** hire, yes. If it's a good hire, then I'm good. Been here for years. Never bitched about a single thing toll Pruitts final season. But you keep believing that self invented narrative. Whatever makes you feel good.

So leaks tonight. Can you deny it being Franklin?

@Freak needs to sticky a PICK THE SCORE contest for day and time @Neyland Rising catches up. Tie breaker is how many more times @Ulysees E. McGill posts this in this thread.
I am going to keep on till everyone on this forum associates James Franklin with the horrid **** perpetrated by scum he put on his team...and they obviously thought it was funny and cool and no big deal..

It sickens me that so many people here want that lowlife pile of dogshit anywhere near our program.

Reactions: 90 Vol
So we've got a coach and just waiting to announce?

Reactions: Orange Studs
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back