Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure if there is a PC tomorrow we will know who it is tonight after the coaches current players are told. Unless it’s Bob Stoops or Tom Herman, of course.

4 of his players were found guilty of a rape, 3 of which are doing hard time for it, there was smoke about him maybe or maybe not being aware of the existence of a video of it, and he testified in the criminal trial about it. Even if he's totally innocent, it's still a huge PR problem. Especially given that he's the HC at a school that had a gigantic child sex abuse scandal before he got there.
I haven’t heard much about it outside this board for it being such a big deal

Not a single thing has leaked from this search and all of VN is dabbing their eyes with Kleenex thinking DW is on his 7th choice lmao

Did you expect anything different? Dusty is giddy because he thinks we missed on all of our top targets. That’s what he wants so he can come on here and gloat and said “see I told you so blah,blah,blah.”

I wonder if DW has even conducted an interview yet.

The Franklin stuff makes a lot of sense. Clay Travis said that high profile names had reached out to him saying they are interested in the job. With Franklin coaching in Nashville, I'm sure that he and Clay have connected before. Would not surprise me at all if this is one of the main ones he was talking about.
Their families vacationed together. FWIW

From TOS
"Buddy of mine who is an alum from Tennessee as well told me that he and a group of folks saw Tony Elliot in Uptown Charlotte. No idea if Danny White is around or where his travels have taken him, but I can tell you there is no obvious reason for Tony to be in Charlotte unless its a personal matter. The gent who told me this would know and wouldn't be prone to mistaken identity."

Reactions: ugg and ATC_VOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back