Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like there has been a huge effort to keep this a secret overnight/today. Not sure what that means as far as candidates go. I’m fairly certain that current staff was informed who it was today. Would assume players are next
Wait, so it's done and staff was informed of who it was? But yet, there are still candidates? Not sure you know anything at all.

The stuff came out after he was hired at Penn St
From a buzzfeed article from an unnamed source saying he saw the video. The rape victim said Franklin reached out to her a few days after it happened making sure she was ok. Unless I’ve missed it, there’s seems to be no evidence of wrong doings by Franklin. Not sure if I believe something that started from a buzzfeed article js

Exactly! I don’t really want Franklin but nobody in media made a big deal of this stuff when he was hired at Penn State. This board is only place in the world that views him this way. Freaking weird as hell! SMH
I don't care how media or anybody else sees him. I have felt this way since that stuff came out. I did not before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back