Coachery

He was a finalist for the Mississippi State job when they hired Moorehead. Everyone knew he was going to get a shot somewhere.

Exactly. He was passed over for the MS ST job for Joe Moorehead. And yet we hired him at the University of Tennessee.

Like I said. Nobody ever thought we would be anywhere but where we are with Pruitt.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
So I just got home and went straight to catch up on this thread. My wife was on the phone with my friends wife who is a donor (we all went to UT at the same time). She yells upstairs "Somethings happening!" I race downstairs only to find out its the dog waiting by the front door ready to poop. We need some closure on this thing.

Just getting out of a long meeting. My friend confirmed we have reached terms with our next coach, as he predicted. I don’t think I’ll get more until it’s released, but am trying.
Excellent, the very few folks I know that would have any kind of info have no idea what's going on. That's actually refreshing and at the same time frustrating. Thanks for the information, if you are ever in my neck of the woods I owe you several drinks.

I bet a lot of the posters on here have a very hard time when Christmas is around. Especially if there are gifts already under the tree. Wow!!

We've waited so long for a real coach maybe now we have one, all we can do now is hope. Thanks for the update and any future info.

Reactions: preacherwebb

VN Store

Back