Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fun levels are at an all time low for a coaching search.

Where's the drama?

Many want to act like the last search was full of info but it wasn’t until after Schiano Sunday. There wasn’t much info or even much talk about Mullen and Certainly wasn’t about GS. If you remember we all complained at Currie doing nothing on his Bahama trip

Huh? I thought he was over the moon about the hire and it was a tall coach...???

He was over the moon about how it was going. Not about a specific hire. Could have been the amount of money we were offering and who we were offering it too, but not a Yes yet.

Lol that's what I want? You're insane. I want us to hire kiffin. Or day. Or urban. Or stoops, or campbell. Hell I'd take joe Brady. Not sure I've posted anything at all that sounds like "I really hope tennessee makes another bad hire so I can say I told you so". I certainly have said I "think" they make a bad hire.

No you don’t. You just want something to b!tch and moan about. Whatever coach we hire you will probably be ready to fire him once he loses a game he shouldn’t. Then you can say see I told you so.

What if we should be looking for a "Gus Bus" rather than tracking planes?

Leaving work and heading home. See yall in 45 minutes or so which will probably be about 45 pages.

Reactions: UTwild82
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back