Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got excited for a second cause I thought he meant about Pruitt possibly leaving. Recruiting doesn't mean much to me anymore cause players are not getting developed with this staff
But when he does go wouldn't you like the next coach to have as much talent as possible.

Before the redneck, poor English, slow talking honesty was defended as we finally have a “football coach”

now all those things show us we have a poorly educated Bama redneck that is a poor head football coach

Yep, now we're in the mocking and belittling of the coach stage.

Reactions: BruinVol
I got excited for a second cause I thought he meant about Pruitt possibly leaving. Recruiting doesn't mean much to me anymore cause players are not getting developed with this staff
Can't defend the results this year.

But even I think it's still a tad early to be all in on the 'no development'argument.

That said, It needs to pick up pretty quick and we likely have to make some more changes..

But a good portion of the best talent on this roster is relatively young... And they all missed either year 1 to year 2 off season which is said to be the most important off season for development... Or they missed their first crack at competing for playing time or getting started on development.

So I'll put it in the TBD column.

Right now all is well. CJP is on a luke warm seat, but not in jeopardy of losing his job. The thing that helps the players is that CJP sat down and told them we will be better but we'll also have some tough moments. He also explained that while the talent has been upgraded, its also very young. Personally based on the fact that they wouldn't allow Saban to hire him as support staff nor CJP to hire him as OC, would they allow him to be hired as HC. SEC is pretty stern about their decisions and stick with them.

So just to be clear nobody is upset enough to possibly transfer?..has he lost the locker room in your opinion?...why is Pruitt so obsessed with trotting JG out there over playing HB?

I'm of the belief that change isn't coming this season, other than some assistants. So it's either bail or keep hope alive. I've bled orange too long to bail, so that just leaves hope. I really hope Pruitt figures **** out and somehow turns this around. And yes, I guess I am a bit sadomasochistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back