Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I never understood where that came from. I've said on here many times that he moves really well in the pocket. He was under pressure a lot in high school and was really good about moving around and making the throws without panicking and trying to run away or throw it away. He would stand in there knowing he was going to get drilled and waited for the receiver to break open before delivering the ball. I dont know if @fearsvols still posts on here, but he can tell you how tough he is. I believe he was at the N Gwinett game in Baileys SO year where he threw for 338 and 5 tds in the playoffs vs eventual state champ. He got lit up every play, but stood back there and delivered the ball.
Yeah I’m still here,I knew several kids that played on that defense..To a man they said he was the toughest Qb they had faced all year

We’re gonna try and pull some rabbits out of the hat late. And may even throw in one or two flip surprises if the stars align properly.
Recruiting is great... but we need to win games... how are they selling the struggles to recruits? I would say playing time but we aren’t playing the young guys.

We’re gonna try and pull some rabbits out of the hat late. And may even throw in one or two flip surprises if the stars align properly.
You’re good people and no doubt have connections but with the mood VN is in we’re at the point were we’ll believe it when we see it.

Last edited:
The fact you would even feel the need to ask this question shows such a lack of understanding of real college athletics. No SEC coach is going to play any player due to donations no matter how bad that coach is. Good grief
the SEC isn’t travel sports. Goodness sakes

And there were people (probably still are) who thought Manning was only playing because of that and who his dad is. We can convince ourselves of anything.

Reactions: BruinVol
How do you think it plays out of the season gets cancelled? Good bad or indifferent for us and this class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back