Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you would even feel the need to ask this question shows such a lack of understanding of real college athletics. No SEC coach is going to play any player due to donations no matter how bad that coach is. Good grief

the SEC isn’t travel sports. Goodness sakes

Something tells me nobody actually listens to what you honestly have to say in life because you’re on a constant power trip to drive home whatever it is that you believe to be actual facts.😅 just because it’s a major university doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen (Colton jumper)

just because it’s a major university doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen (Colton jumper)

Another example of your football ignorance.

Jumper played due to significant injuries and did a really solid job. In fact jumper was damn great against florida and his playing had zero to do with $.

also I’d add we’d be a better football team right now if jumper was playing over 27 and 33

“Jarrett hasn’t practiced in two weeks but he was cleared Friday so we will start him against Auburn. Harrison had some good practices and went 40/40 in our last scrimmage. We still feel Jarrett gives us the best chance to win.” - Pruitt probably

“Jarrett hasn’t practiced in two weeks but he was cleared Friday so we will start him against Auburn. Harrison had some good practices and went 40/40 in our last scrimmage. We still feel Jarrett gives us the best chance to win.” - Pruitt probably
No doubt, they’ll trot him right back out there. Dumber than a sack of hammers. This crap show will drive the sane insane

Does Steve from Lexington still call in. "Hey fellas" "well, ok" "HAHAHAHAHAH". He's a good one.

R-R-R-oger is my all time favorite caller. He's a sweet and loyal Vol fan and used to wear Mickey Dearstone out on the WNML morning show. I used to listen to it every morning, until Heather Harrington ruined it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back