Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I think he did give the answer to all of our questions about why CP keeps sending JG out there when he talked about CP being stubborn and pissing off a lot of people. One advise my dad gave me that I have tried to live out, He said, "son always be teachable til the day you die no matter how you may be" Not sure CP has a teachable personality. CP is going to do he way if it hair lips the devil. It will be his demise.

Wasn’t being demanding.I could have typed it a little better but I was just asking but his stubbornness is relative so I’ll take that as being the answer

Understand this, but if it were to be a situation where JP has just figured out he doesn't want to be a HC and would rather be able to stick with DC, then the whole "money" issue would cease to be a factor.

But I think this supports what AV has been posting as well as not everyone being on board. Not being on board doesn't have to be disagreement, it can be lack of enthusiasm as well.

Let's say JP is leaning to a return to DC work. How much would you all be willing to let Pruitt keep of his salary to slide into the DC role if it meant being able to grab Freeze or a similarly impressive HC now?

Me, I'd have no qualms with giving him $1.5M a year for 6 years or $9M guaranteed if he's waive the other $3M-3.5M that we'd owe him for a straight firing. But he'd have to work on his defensive staff. It's clear that it's a @@#$% show right now.

If he became DC, give him as much as you want.
CHF offense with a CJP defense would equal NCs as long as they would stay together...

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Imagine that!🥴🙄
Now for Pruitt to make that connection...🧐
kq.gif

Could you honestly just tell us why Pruitt continuously sends out JG each week?..does his parents contribute a lot of money to the university or something?

The fact you would even feel the need to ask this question shows such a lack of understanding of real college athletics. No SEC coach is going to play any player due to donations no matter how bad that coach is. Good grief

the SEC isn’t travel sports. Goodness sakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back