Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He coached girls basketball.

I’m pretty sure he actually interviewed for the women’s basketball opening at Memphis at one time. On local radio when he was winning at OM, it was discussed that it would have obviously changed his career trajectory if he had gotten that job.

Reactions: drvenner
@Atlanta VOL all I want to know is that our athletic department is aware that we in a downward direction and Hugh Freeze is sitting there waiting. They have to see this right? Whether they fire Pruitt or not they acknowledge that “hey this guy is here and we could probably get him” also didn’t you say any good AD has a list in case a surprise search is needed?

Reactions: tdbigo
"Buffet whisperer" is more like it. The guy played Jake Fromm over Justin Fields which should tell you all you need to know.
I will admit I wanted him during the search, I thought with what he did with Bray he could get our offense going. But I have been extremely disappointed in him. And if we run that outside zone play from pistol one more time this year I might explode. Its terrible.

I will admit I wanted him during the search, I thought with what he did with Bray he could get our offense going. But I have been extremely disappointed in him. And if we run that outside zone play from pistol one more time this year I might explode. Its terrible.

How long ago was Bray? Feels like 10 years. Offense has changed so much since then. I am also told he coached Drew Brees...I think that was 1967.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back