To Protect and to Serve II

Why shouldn’t law abiding tax payers have access to take a police car for a spin? Cops take them home all the time and drive them off duty.

Plop down in an elementary school without a shirt and smoke is equivalent to going to an open air football stadium without a mask?
Why shouldn't law abiding tax payers be able to spend a night in the White House, or the Pentagon? or take a F-16 out for a spin? It's THEIR property :rolleyes:

If you believe that police officers or the military is ever going to go door to door to take your guns, you are misguided

Not misguided at all.

Over the past 6 months we have seen cops stand down as chaos broke out in many cities around the country because they were given orders to do so. We have seen cops enforce unconstitutional lockdowns and mask ordinances because they were given orders.

Are you going to condemn these cops who stood by and watched as businesses were looted and vandalized?

Are you going to condemn cops for enforcing unconstitutional orders?

We have seen cops do not care about upholding the constitution only following orders.

Do you think they would defy orders to go door to door and confiscate guns?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Someone else doesn't understand the concept of property...just because it's "public" property, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want there. You can't stay there, live there, smoke there, do your laundry there, walk in without a shirt on, etc. They can ask you to leave anytime and if you refuse you can be arrested for trespassing....pretty simple concept

I think it’s already been confirmed by the first amendment and confirmed by the courts that you can walk in to any publicly funded building that offers public access and sit there all day if you would like. (During business hours)

Of course you can’t smoke in a public building because that’s a law. Wearing a mask is not a law.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
The school can require anything they want of you because its THEIR property. If you refuse to leave, you would be arrested

Oh really? The school paid for that property? Wow ok I guess when I get my property tax statement I can deduct the part for schools. I never knew that public schools were self funded. Thanks for the info.

Since I don’t own the jails or cop cars or pay salaries for police officers then I can deduct sales tax from my purchases?

I’m happy to learn that the government is self funded and doesn’t need tax money. When can I expect a refund?

Why shouldn't law abiding tax payers be able to spend a night in the White House, or the Pentagon? or take a F-16 out for a spin? It's THEIR property :rolleyes:

I’m all for it.

Cops are like Joe Biden. “I don't work for you”

Should police officers have access to a police car off duty?

If you believe that police officers or the military is ever going to go door to door to take your guns, you are misguided
Man, I hope you're right. But we've seen in this very thread where cps have been willing to go to individual homes to enforce ridiculous laws that violate the 2A.

I think it’s already been confirmed by the first amendment and confirmed by the courts that you can walk in to any publicly funded building that offers public access and sit there all day if you would like. (During business hours)

Of course you can’t smoke in a public building because that’s a law. Wearing a mask is not a law.
That is the rub. These so-called law enforcers are enforcing things that are not laws. They're executive orders and mandates.

Last edited:
Reactions: MOOOOONEY

Wearing a shirt isn't a law either, but you have to follow their rules or leave

Oh really? The school paid for that property? Wow ok I guess when I get my property tax statement I can deduct the part for schools. I never knew that public schools were self funded. Thanks for the info.

Since I don’t own the jails or cop cars or pay salaries for police officers then I can deduct sales tax from my purchases?

I’m happy to learn that the government is self funded and doesn’t need tax money. When can I expect a refund?
Your taxes go to FUND Knoxville Police Department, Knox County Schools, the City-County Building, and even parks....they aren't YOURS, and you can't do what you like with them.

I’m all for it.

Cops are like Joe Biden. “I don't work for you”

Should police officers have access to a police car off duty?
Several agencies do not allow police officers who take cruisers home to do personal errands with them off-duty, I have seen officers written up for this before.

I can't speak to EVERY law enforcement agency in the country

That is the rub. These so-called law enforcers are enforcing things that are not laws. Their executive orders and mandates.
Again the rule about the mask isn't the issue, it's what he is suggesting that you can do whatever you want and don't have to follow the rules set forth because it's "public property"

Again the rule about the mask isn't the issue, it's what he is suggesting that you can do whatever you want and don't have to follow the rules set forth because it's "public property"
I'm not even speaking about that particular situation with regards to the mask mandates. We've seen cops in the last 7-8 months doing all kinds of nonsense surrounding these mask mandates.

You think you’d have gotten arrested too if that was your daughter? I’m pretty sure I would have

With felony assault and battery of an officer charges. Because I will beat the fool out of....

On the other side of the coin...3 times total now I have worn a mask in what 6 months plus? Had to go in a store in NC where they demanded it, I don't even own a mask, I have a bandana sized piece of T shirt I cut up in the truck the 1st time this happened. My current job is in SC and they don't require masks, or give a damn. That said...while you cannot be arrested for not wearing a mask at YOUR property...you CAN and WILL be arrested for trespassing if you go in a business that requires masks without one...then refuse to leave. That's the law these days, my family will comply with that law because we are law abiding citizens, and MY daughter would never be at a ball field without a mask, knowing the law. Stupid move by apparently Mom to let that happen.

Life will be better for everyone involved though if I never, ever see anyone put their hands on my daughter or wife against their wishes. Boils my blood to think about it.

Edit: just realized he tazed her. I would sadly probably go to prison for a while, because I would have stomped that fat bastard until enough other cops got there to peel me off of him.

Last edited:
Your taxes go to FUND Knoxville Police Department, Knox County Schools, the City-County Building, and even parks....they aren't YOURS, and you can't do what you like with them.

Then who owns publicly funded buildings and property?

The politicians?

The police?

The government?

Of course they belong to tax payers. Guess what? If tax money stopped coming in today these buildings would be closed.

Wearing a shirt isn't a law either, but you have to follow their rules or leave

Pesky little rules for working Joe tax payer.

Is theft a rule or a law?

Is vandalism a rule or a law?

Is arson a rule or a law?

Is assault a rule or a law?

We have to enforce silly little rules but watch as real crimes happen because we have an order to stand down.

With felony assault and battery of an officer charges. Because I will beat the fool out of....

On the other side of the coin...3 times total now I have worn a mask in what 6 months plus? Had to go in a store in NC where they demanded it, I don't even own a mask, I have a bandana sized piece of T shirt I cut up in the truck the 1st time this happened. My current job is in SC and they don't require masks, or give a damn. That said...while you cannot be arrested for not wearing a mask at YOUR property...you CAN and WILL be arrested for trespassing if you go in a business that requires masks without one...then refuse to leave. That's the law these days, my family will comply with that law because we are law abiding citizens, and MY daughter would never be at a ball field without a mask, knowing the law. Stupid move by apparently Mom to let that happen.

Life will be better for everyone involved though if I never, ever see anyone put their hands on my daughter or wife against their wishes. Boils my blood to think about it.

Edit: just realized he tazed her. I would sadly probably go to prison for a while, because I would have stomped that fat bastard until enough other cops got there to peel me off of him.
This is the marcus I know 👍🏼 😁
1602700428559.gif

Pesky little rules for working Joe tax payer.

Is theft a rule or a law?

Is vandalism a rule or a law?

Is arson a rule or a law?

Is assault a rule or a law?

We have to enforce silly little rules but watch as real crimes happen because we have an order to stand down.
Trespassing is a law

Trespassing is a law

So in your mind it’s ok for law enforcement to stand down and watch cities burn to the ground? And Then enforce an unconstitutional mask order?

It’s funny you say trespassing is a law because when business owners were calling the police because “trespassers” were burning down their businesses the Cops stood down and did nothing.

So in your mind it’s ok for law enforcement to stand down and watch cities burn to the ground? And Then enforce an unconstitutional mask order?

It’s funny you say trespassing is a law because when business owners were calling the police because “trespassers” were burning down their businesses the Cops stood down and did nothing.
I don’t agree with that action but they were ordered to by their police chiefs and mayors. Blame them

Which clearly indicates that police are fully capable of choosing when to enforce certain laws and when not to.

It is a lot easier for cops to pick on low level stuff like masks and writing tickets,... or even having the element of surprise and numbers on your side to bust down doors at 3:00 in the morning. But when the odds are even and the criminals have numbers or have some type of advantage, the cops are not so willing to step in.

Reactions: MOOOOONEY

VN Store

Back