To Protect and to Serve II

Linden’s mother, Golda Barton, called 911 on Sept. 4 and asked for a crisis intervention officer to come to her home near 500 South and Navajo Street. She told dispatchers that her son was “out of control” and needed to go to a hospital for mental health treatment.

Barton told the dispatcher that Linden has led police on a chase before and had been in “a shootout” with a police agency in Nevada. She said that her son had showed an employee of hers a fake gun the previous day, and told the officers who arrived that he might have that gun with him.

She warned the dispatcher, and later told responding officers, that Linden was scared of police and that a police badge was a “trigger.”

These women are going to have to realize that they can't call the cops on their mentally ill family members. That is a guaranteed death sentence. And esp. don't call them when you know he has a fake gun. These cops are already itching to pull the trigger and go pew pew pew...

These women are going to have to realize that they can't call the cops on their mentally ill family members. That is a guaranteed death sentence. And esp. don't call them when you know he has a fake gun. These cops are already itching to pull the trigger and go pew pew pew...
The sad thing is it sounds like her son was incapable of living in a peaceful society. He should have been in a full time facility.

Hard to blame the police, can only take info under advisement, can't take all info at face value unfortunately. I haven't watched the video though.

The sad thing is it sounds like her son was incapable of living in a peaceful society. He should have been in a full time facility.

Hard to blame the police, can only take info under advisement, can't take all info at face value unfortunately. I haven't watched the video though.
“Hey my violent uncontrollable son who previously got in a shootout with police and probably has a gun is threatening to kill me”

“Omg why would the police shoot my boy”

Yup. 100%

Cops aren’t itching to “pull a trigger” such a stupid narrative I’ve seen you use more then once now. No reasonable cop wants to get into a situation where they have to use their weapon. Period. Your rhetoric is obvious.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Cops aren’t itching to “pull a trigger” such a stupid narrative I’ve seen you use more then once now. No reasonable cop wants to get into a situation where they have to use their weapon. Period. Your rhetoric is obvious.

Far too many are on the force to live out some Hollywood fantasy... far too many.

VN Store

Back