Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new neighbor is a bama fan. Put a "Property of A" sign up.

MA... GET THE ORANGE TIGER LILLIES

Best thing you could do..is invite yourself over everyday with a 12 pack and just tell General Neyland stories all day,if you don’t know any make some up..before too long a “for sale sign” will be put up in the front yard before ya know it..

He was never going to be the most athletic center, but he brings a high level mental game. I think chemistry with him and JG is important in getting us in the right plays, which is half the battle. Well known if you've ever gone 0-16 in a Madden season playing 0 All Blitz every defensive play and Hail Mary on every offensive play.
Lol’d at the end

Reactions: Devo182
My new neighbor is a bama fan. Put a "Property of A" sign up.

MA... GET THE ORANGE TIGER LILLIES
My neighbor is a Bama fan and yelled the RT phrase at me today. I hollered at him that "children pass by here all the time and dont need to hear that kind of profanity. The HOA will be hearing from me about this indecency"

He always has been. He just needed to work on getting in the hole in the backfield and making the tackle which it looks like he has become better at so far.
I was just trying to find the positive in what you said. I'm sure Cat needed it pointed out. Really, do you think he looks better than last year?

I was just trying to find the positive in what you said. I'm sure Cat needed it pointed out. Really, do you think he looks better than last year?

So, far yes. However, I suppose we won’t really know until a real game. He has definitely added Muscle and Speed. A positive to the personal trainer he had while he was removed from the team.

Looks like Banks never stopped working and I believe that will pay off. I believe the only thing that will stop him from being the #2 next to TooToo is the fact he was out for a year but I expect him and Crouch to rotate regularly

I have land in wears valley I hope it doesn't grow at all. If it becomes pigeon forge I'm out.

Doubt it will end up that way in the Valley, however, there will be more residential and rentals growth. The county planners want to keep Wears Valley as natural as possible. A lot of the growth will be in Kodak, Sevierville and Seymour on the other end. State's buying highway expansion rights on Boyds Creek along with other roads, Veterans Blvd. in Sevierville/PF is planned to be expanded north toward 66 intersecting the Douglas Dam Rd., Sevierville's expanding their sewer plant on the French Broad - which also serves Seymour, the Cherokees have a big project being planned at the 407 exit at Dumplin Creek, the Wilderness has plans to expand more, etc.

Does anybody know of a good u-pick apple orchard to go to in East TN (or not too much farther out)? Wife would really like to go this year so I'm trying to see if I can get a group of us to go.

Reactions: SoilVol
Does anybody know of a good u-pick apple orchard to go to in East TN (or not too much farther out)? Wife would really like to go this year so I'm trying to see if I can get a group of us to go.
I've got a few apple trees full of apples

Added wasps come free of charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back