Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, it's the year 2020. We shouldn't expect any less:

"The National Hurricane Center is forecasting for two tropical systems to reach hurricane strength, with both sharing the Gulf of Mexico at the same time.

One system is Tropical Storm Laura, which formed Friday morning in the Atlantic Ocean.

If that forecast holds true, it would be the first time in recorded history that two hurricanes muscled through the Gulf’s warm waters simultaneously, according to Colorado State University researcher Phil Klotzbach."
1598134323970.jpeg

Exactly. Apple did this well before any other tech giant did. I've been anti Apple for a looong time, but my tune may be starting to change on some things. Maybe. I will never give up my PC tower, though.
I have mostly disliked them for their extreme, intentional avoidance of paying US taxes, while being a US based company (international tax inversion scheme in...Ireland iirc, it may have been made illegal since a couple years ago) along with the Foxconn crap and suicides. What a disaster.

But I have respect for what Jobs built while in the shadow of Gates and finally overtaking MS as an overall tech entity. Impressive.

View attachment 301662

I’m not saying Banks didn’t make a good read, however, Kennedy had no one else in front of him as shown here and still just lets banks through him, if he even sealed it a little bit Ty could of made a cut in between him and Trey.
7th year will be his year.

He has just never been good against Quick LBs. If Kennedy is beat on a step he never recovers. I’ll be excited when we play a Center who is better.
He was never going to be the most athletic center, but he brings a high level mental game. I think chemistry with him and JG is important in getting us in the right plays, which is half the battle. Well known if you've ever gone 0-16 in a Madden season playing 0 All Blitz every defensive play and Hail Mary on every offensive play.

He was never going to be the most athletic center, but he brings a high level mental game. I think chemistry with him and JG is important in getting us in the right plays, which is half the battle. Well known if you've ever gone 0-16 in a Madden season playing 0 All Blitz every defensive play and Hail Mary on every offensive play.

I see you are a well learned football man. Care to tell us about the significance of the Star position in a Bob Shoop defense?

Reactions: Devo182
Ok, you had to feel bad for Corona beer this year.
Reminds me of the candy that went out of business during AIDS crisis.

My god, that commercial 🤣😂😃

Man...we have a theater here called the Isis Theater. Talk about bad luck.

Hopefully people aren't that ign'ant and keep buying Rona Extra (Rona Light sucks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back