Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my wife the new one with the 256GB SSD, absolutely no load time and she loves it. Plus all her stuff transferred over from her phone and iPad so.... yeah can’t beat that.

Exactly. Apple did this well before any other tech giant did. I've been anti Apple for a looong time, but my tune may be starting to change on some things. Maybe. I will never give up my PC tower, though.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Interesting. I just kept seeing "smash burgers" at hipster restaurants and figured they just made it up, like smashed avocado toast. So...you smushed avocado over a piece of bread? That'll be $12.

Smash Burgers are what you used to get at the old pharmacy diners. Google it and there are many links to watch. It’s changed the way we make burgers. It’s counterintuitive in that you would think smashing them would make them dry but it does not. Give it a try sometime, I think you would like it !

Last edited:
Continued prayers. You will do fine, for me there was very little pain from the actual surgery. My biggest hurdle was the catheter for two weeks. For me it was very uncomfortable but for many it’s not. It’s it or miss. Be sure to follow pre op to a T. Especially if you’re in any blood thinners, this type of surgery is know to bleed a lot. Good luck but I know you will be fine sir. Keep us updated on Tuesday/Wednesday how you are.

Thanks for the encouragement. Will do.

There is much more 'game within a game' to WR and skill stuff. Which Quez clearly posseses. Ability to separate, knowing your routes, body control, and being able to high point. He excels at all. He will have a good career, no doubt in my mind.

Also, and, I got lambasted for opining in this. Politics from a winning program also help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back