Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny. I worked with engineers all day, and found that some can be some of the smartest people I've known.
Some are the smartest I've known, it depends on their attitude toward actually learning their craft. Some think that the only way to do it is their way and the people trying to work it out are imbeciles because they don't have a degree. Those are the engineers I am referring to.

During the season last year I recall some of the practice reports saying that Pruitt was spending some time helping to coach the defensive line. I don’t think many of us want to remember the alignment issues we had on the defensive line at the beginning of the season. Still, in both years Pruitt has been here our defensive line has improved from the previous year.

These metrics suggest we need better run containment on passing downs, we need to do a better job of keeping the opposing offense off schedule, and we need some penetration by somebody somewhere. Interestingly, while we were 11th in the conference in Tackles for loss we were 3rd in sacks.

We still have a ways to go for our DL to get into the upper performance ranks of the SEC but owing to the coaching change, increased experience, and perhaps some added talent, I think our DL has the opportunity to surge its performance this year. I think the coaching change is huge but this will also be the first time Pruitt hasn’t had to start the season with a completely new set of guys up front. jmo.

ScreenHunter 519.png

One of you posted something about St Joseph's low dose (81mg) aspirin if unable to get hydroxycloriquine perscribed...will you please repost that information?

Some rich slaves getting paid with all that salt.

Sure would hate to own some farm land after being a poor Roman engineer slave.
Well if you get your wish and travel back in time to become one, I’d watch out for when your general decides to not particularly appreciate your legions effort in battle.

He might decide to line you all up and kill 1 out of every 10 of his one legionaries.

That practice was common place.

Was curious about their finances and came across this from USA Today. Anyone that follows our money situation, is this remotely accurate? I can't imagine we pull in less than IOWA and hardly more than Louisville (2018-2019 fwiw). Hopefully just a major down year on our part:
Screenshot_20200806-135446.jpg
Screenshot_20200806-135530.jpg

It’s unbelievable how biased the SEC is. They don’t hide it.

We can’t afford to go 5-5 and watch this recruiting class fall apart and hot seat rumors start flying. And we could with that schedule. Meanwhile Bama, fL, and ga, are playing the weakest schedules and cruising
Well I guess there's just one thing left to do...

WiltedNaughtyAdouri-size_restricted.gif

I am very thankful that today is primary day, no more Hagerty vs Manny constantly berating each other on my TV. Beyond exhausting.

Some years have been bad, didn’t feel this race was too over the top. Maybe I’ve missed them, but I drive a LOT. But yes. Glad it’s Primary Election Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back