Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess there's just one thing left to do...

WiltedNaughtyAdouri-size_restricted.gif
We need JG or Maurer to have a Burrow like jump

Well if you get your wish and travel back in time to become one, I’d watch out for when your general decides to not particularly appreciate your legions effort in battle.

He might decide to line you all up and kill 1 out of every 10 of his one legionaries.

That practice was common place.
Yeah, it’s like signing up to fight and refusing to is a punishable crime or something

I'm a little surprised, albeit I would be lying if I didn't say I love it. But Mullen having trouble recruiting at Florida is just weird to me. Dude must have the personality of a brick wall.

All I can say is that I have a real good friend who works for a local company in Memphis and is a big MSU alum. He hosted Dan Mullen for the FedEx St. Jude Classic golf pro am one year. He said that Mrs. Mullen is the more normal one, and this is a MSU fan saying this.

Engineers are people too. If you prick us, do we not...um...stare intently at the blood under magnification and great lighting?
You’re right... I was insensitive and flippant. I will stop and think twice, nay, thrice before posting another meme... my sincerest apologies to all parties harmed and amused by my meme.

All I can say is that I have a real good friend who works for a local company in Memphis and is a big MSU alum. He hosted Dan Mullen for the FedEx St. Jude Classic golf pro am one year. He said that Mrs. Mullen is the more normal one, and this is a MSU fan saying this.
I could see that. Just 10 win seasons in his first two years I expected more from him at UF recruiting wise.
On a side topic. Ive gotten the chance to see Pruitt out and about a couple times since he's been hired at TN. Haven't gotten the chance to talk to him because I was working but he gives off a good personality and vibe its honestly not hard to see why recruits are at least giving TN a look now.

So, had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out on Monday. That was wild. I'm glad hydrocodone is a thing.

Also, everybody wish @SoilVol luck. He's defending his thesis tomorrow.
Damn, you might want to take an IQ test dude. That's a lot of wisdom to lose in one day :):)

I could see that. Just 10 win seasons in his first two years I expected more from him at UF recruiting wise.
On a side topic. Ive gotten the chance to see Pruitt out and about a couple times since he's been hired at TN. Haven't gotten the chance to talk to him because I was working but he gives off a good personality and vibe its honestly not hard to see why recruits are at least giving TN a look now.

That's why Mullen wasn't a good fit at UT, and he jumped at the chance at UF. You would think he could mask his recruiting deficiencies with the talent in that state. He is just a goofy dude, and it appears he can't relate to kids unless he is literally developing them on the field.

Y
That's why Mullen wasn't a good fit at UT, and he jumped at the chance at UF. You would think he could mask his recruiting deficiencies with the talent in that state. He is just a goofy dude, and it appears he can't relate to kids unless he is literally developing them on the field.
Yeah I'm honestly shocked. You would think he would have enough "resources" at UF to mask it. But we can still agree though he would've been better than Schiano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back