Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way she leaves a 4 year old unattended. Something very bad happened, probably a horrible accident. Thank God her son was found safe and asleep on the boat.

So sad. They recovered her body from the lake. The child said he saw his mom disappear under water after boosting him on board as the boat drifted away.

Normal temp for me is in the 97's. I would not categorize 99's as normal for me but i keep asking the same question of at what temperature is it no longer considered fever. 100, 99.5, 99.0, etc. No doctor seems to be able to answer that one either lol. No one wants to be the medical professional who tells you that you're fine to go back out there and then find out you're still contagious and you get people sick. I guess i can't say i blame them for that.
I've heard both 100 and 100.4, but not positive either of those are the standard..

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I agree with this. But the problem is that if someone shows concern for the spikes or wants to be cautious, then they get labeled. I work everyday, and I am in an industry where I see/meet/speak with multiple people on a daily basis. Clients have come up positive. Fellow attorneys have come up positive and been in bed for 8 days. I have to work, and I am not afraid because I am 40 years old. But I also have seen my parents and inlaws on holidays, and it can be worrisome- something that I have never had to do. Somehow, though, being concerned means that I am a coward or "don't live my life." It has all gotten political, which is funny because maybe I am an outlier based on my political affiliations.

I have said it before: you don't just cross the street without looking. I have a greater chance of surviving when I cross the street looking both ways. Sure, you can die "doing anything," but most reasonable people take precautions when doing those things.
Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

I think people who are worried or at risk should stay home and people who are not should be encouraged to keep the world turning. As safely as possible. School needs to start. Kids need a real classroom. Virtual learning is garbage. Parents should be encouraged by schools to get antibody tests for their children. Kids with fever or sniffles should be sent home and required to have a covid test before coming back. Done. Six or eight months later most of the kids will have already been exposed and you've inoculated them for free without chemicals well before any vaccines or antibody treatments are available much less distributed. But we all have our opinions.
And if a few thousand extra die from the exposure... No biggie, right?

I have first hand information from two different groups of people in Georgia, in different cities, who went to the doctor and were waiting in line to get tested and then walked out after waiting for hours. They never got tested but had given their information to the clinic they were in.

Days later, both groups got sent back TESTED POSITIVE results even though they had NOT actually been tested.
If this is true, the testing center needs to be fined or shut down and the person in charge needs to be fired or prosecuted. I don't believe it but I'm not 100%convinced there isn't some truth to it.

Y'all gonna miss me when I'm gone..lol.

Hell..my lungs are scarred up pretty bad due to H1N1 nearly killing me in Oct-Nov 09, and then getting two extreme bouts of Bronchitis in late Nov and December back to back 11 and 12.

I figure if/when I do get Covid-19, and I have not strengthened my immune system enough, this virus will be pretty rough for me to deal with.
Hope you stay well, Brother.

That's true..but packing Covid patients in nursing homes with the people who are killed at the greatest rate by Covid-19 was utterly f'n stupid. Every one of the governors that did that should be impeached for gross f'n stupidity. They are responsible for thousands upon thousands of deaths...that pisses me off, and it pisses me off even worse that tbe lefty propaganda machines literally ignore it.
Agree

If this is true, the testing center needs to be fined or shut down and the person in charge needs to be fired or prosecuted. I don't believe it but I'm not 100%convinced there isn't some truth to it.
One of the girls that cleans our house works in the lab at local hospital. She says they test over and over til someone tests positive. It’s all about the money they get for each positive test. Says it has become a complete sham!! Tifwiw...

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back