Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out that my wife’s aunt’s cousin died of COVID over the weekend. I only met her once, but she welcomed me into her home and fed me.

This is the second person I have a personal connection to that has passed from COVID in the past two months. Although neither of them were people I shared close relationships with, I’m tired of the semantics and politicization of the COVID debate. I can’t believe this even needs to be said, but it is real. Please take it seriously.

Respect it but don’t fear it.

Why does everyone insist on making it about pre-existing conditions? It doesn't change the fact that people are dying who otherwise wouldn't have.

I understand that wasn’t the place to ask that ? However, people die and have died because of pre-existing conditions from things before Covid. It matters because when totally healthy people who would not normally die do so because of it, then it’s an even bigger problem than what we would perceive it to be even now.

At least 110k people have died in the US above the expected average for the same time period. It is factual that most of them would not otherwise have died. The insistence of some at making about pre-existing conditions is disrespectful.

We really don’t know the accuracy of the number and never will.

After seeing this, I'm pretty glad we didn't let Officer Doofy onto the squad...

I definitely see a resemblance.

maxresdefault.jpg

Would we have gotten similar results?
I feel like we are ahead of the averages, afaik. Tom Mars said the big thing is writing them up and he said we have one of the best departments in the country when it comes to that.

Got in:
Solomon
Uros
Mays? Everyone seems optimistic here

Denied:
Gibbs - intraconference and with no real case (as far as we knew), was never happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back