NASCAR bans the confederate flag

I wonder if he ever celebrated his team being the 9th best team in the MLB

9th at the end of the postseason, or 9th at the end of the season? Because I can guarantee you every team that finishes 9th in the regular season celebrates. That's a playoff spot, and it's out of 32 teams, not 40.

Also, 9th place finish = $$$$ in Bubba's sport. I mean, let's not be dumb here. Who wouldn't celebrate winning $250k (or whatever it was)?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
President Oompa Loompa says its a bad idea that NASCAR ban the flag. Therefore, you know its a great idea that NASCAR ban the flag.
Does anyone believe that Donald Trump sincerely cares whether or not NASCAR allows the confederate flag to be displayed at their events? Somehow, I doubt that Trump watches very much NASCAR. Trump is dog whistling to his base, by way of race-baiting. Trump is trying to stoke white resentment, mistrust and bitterness. I want to believe that this ploy is too obvious to be effective, but some voters will still be attracted to it. Trump is incredibly divisive.

I love the performance bashing about him. He’s without a doubt a higher performer in his profession then any of us are in ours. Oh and he’s a multimillionaire.

This is where it gets confusing concerning he and CK.
Are they rich and have enjoyed success in sports because of hard work and dedication to their chosen sports which should be seen as a positive goal for black youth or is being rich and a success in sports due to their white privilege upbringing? 🤔

9th at the end of the postseason, or 9th at the end of the season? Because I can guarantee you every team that finishes 9th in the regular season celebrates. That's a playoff spot, and it's out of 32 teams, not 40.

Also, 9th place finish = $$$$ in Bubba's sport. I mean, let's not be dumb here. Who wouldn't celebrate winning $250k (or whatever it was)?
Well I guess when 9th is ones best finish it’s worth celebrating

I love the performance bashing about him. He’s without a doubt a higher performer in his profession then any of us are in ours. Oh and he’s a multimillionaire.

So is Donald Trump. Dudes a billionaire, not to mention president of the United States. So I guess by your logic that means no performance bashing?

So is Donald Trump. Dudes a billionaire, not to mention president of the United States. So I guess by your logic that means no performance bashing?
I have never pissed on his business success. I will see if you can find the giant hole in logic you are trying to use with their current jobs.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I have never pissed on his business success. I will see if you can find the giant hole in logic you are trying to use with their current jobs.

You made a stupid, illogical argument and got called on it. Get over it and move on before you make yourself look even more foolish.

Reactions: volfanjustin
I think YankeeVol would classify as a high performer, so far no lower than 3D

And Tennessee receives tens of millions of dollars when the football team finishes in 9th place in the SEC.

Except he hasn’t. He doubled down numerous times.
By using words such as "hoax", and also asking Wallace for an apology, Trump is heavily implying that Wallace coordinated the incident. He didn't.

On June 25, NASCAR released a photo of the noose taken by security. In a teleconference later that day, NASCAR President Steve Phelps explained that NASCAR had inspected every garage at their 29 tracks, with 11 garages containing a pull-down rope but the only one with a noose tied at the end of it, was the one near Wallace's stall. Although, the individual was left unidentified, Phelps added sensitivity training and unconscious bias training would be mandated for its personnel and also said that "Bubba Wallace and the 43 team had nothing to do with this." There is no evidence that shows Wallace's integrity should be called into question. He doesn't owe anyone an apology. At least to this point, it appears that Wallace and the members of his team, legitimately believed someone was trying to intimidate him due to the color of his skin and they responded accordingly.

VN Store

Back