NASCAR bans the confederate flag

I meant to say Southern cross.. So all the racist rednecks have pride in Virginia and it's not a symbol of Southern Pride. Like I said the Southern Pride thing is BS. This is the last flag flown by the Army of Northern Virginia:
Take pride in that.
bfd2c067-3072-4327-a447-4a273ffd5505-XXX__JG_138499_Gun_Rights_Rally_1_20_jmg_30918.jpeg
209c23ad-a0a2-4c21-8d0e-021d92a16be7-XXX__JG_138499_Gun_Rights_Rally_1_20_jmg_30435.jpeg

Since we're talking about racist rednecks, pride, and flying flags in Virginia now......

Remember How 2020 started out with WaPo, NYT's, Slate, CNN & all the typical Dem trash rags telling us that the racist right-wing white nationalists were gonna start the "boogaloo" in Virginia over their senseless guns....????

Whole lot of heavily armed Militias flying flags in Virginia but I don't see many wacist-webel flags.... How many neighborhoods did they forcefully occupy? How many businesses did they burn down. How many 8 year old children got shot?

Did this really happen in the same year as BLM's peacefully protest's?

It's almost like if there was actually any organized racisit's in America they're sitting this one out. Nobody can compete with Democrats when it comes to keeping Black communities poor and gentrified.

Good thing NASCAR banned that dangerous flag........

View attachment 291618
View attachment 291619

Since we're talking about racist rednecks, pride, and flying flags in Virginia now......

Remember How 2020 started out with WaPo, NYT's, Slate, CNN & all the typical Dem trash rags telling us that the racist right-wing white nationalists were gonna start the "boogaloo" in Virginia over their senseless guns....????

Whole lot of heavily armed Militias flying flags in Virginia but I don't see many wacist-webel flags.... How many neighborhoods did they forcefully occupy? How many businesses did they burn down. How many 8 year old children got shot?

It's almost like if there was actually any organized racisit's in America they're sitting this one out. Nobody can compete with Democrats when it comes to keeping Black communities poor and gentrified.

You are getting way too deep in facts for Mick , you’ll trigger him to deflect . Lol

I remember some posters on here hyping the gun rally as the next civil war, praising the participation of people from other states. I remember it quiet well.

Start here: Virginia, MLK day, Accelerationists, Trump, GOP

Last edited:
I remember some posters on here hyping the gun rally as the next civil war, praising the participation of people from other states. I remember it quiet well.

Start here: Virginia, MLK day, Accelerationists, Trump, GOP
Idiot gets his car mobbed for provoking a crowd, doubles down on stupid & runs people over, & kills one 3 1/2 years ago in S.C.

Anecdotal incidents by extremist racists who have no interconnected organization past few years since then....

Somehow all Trumps fault.

Virginia Dems attempt to use aforementioned circumstances to justify violating constitutional rights.

Patriots demonstrate peaceful show of force. Democrats get BTFO. Table actionable vote.

S̶o̶c̶i̶a̶l̶i̶s̶t̶s̶, I mean Dems sacrifice police they wanted to unconstitutionally de-arm citizenship with. Sacrifice police to the church of woke.

BLM/Anqueefa ravage & terrorize blue cities.........
Dems twiddle thumbs and allow to happen.......

hyping the gun rally as the next civil war, praising the participation of people from other states.
I generally hate hearing obnoxious leftists use this phrase, because they use it in the present tense. But in appropriate past tense "They were on the right side of history"

Idiot gets his car mobbed for provoking a crowd, doubles down on stupid & runs people over, & kills one 3 1/2 years ago in S.C.

Anecdotal incidents by extremist racists who have no interconnected organization past few years since then....

Somehow all Trumps fault.

Virginia Dems attempt to justify aforementioned circumstances to violate constitutional rights.

Patriots demonstrate peaceful show of force. Democrats get BTFO. Table actionable vote.

S̶o̶c̶i̶a̶l̶i̶s̶t̶s̶, I mean Dems sacrifice police they wanted to unconstitutionally de-arm citizenship with. Sacrifice police to the church of woke.

BLM/Anqueefa ravage & terrorize blue cities.........
Dems twiddle thumbs and allow to happen.......

I generally hate hearing obnoxious leftists use this phrase, because they use it in the present tense. But in appropriate past tense "They were on the right side of history"
What are you rambling about? We were discussing the Gun Rally in Richmond.

Reactions: n_huffhines
What are you rambling about? We were discussing the Gun Rally in Richmond.
You link me to dated VN political forum threads and call me out for rambling.....????

If I went back and gave each line footnotes would you really go back and check through?
Example
Virginia Governor Declares State of Emergency Ahead of Gun Rally

I'm not trying to obfuscate. I'm saying disingenuous political & media crafted narratives get created & they label their opposition as "agitators".

U.S. President Donald Trump declined to say the Confederate flag was an offensive symbol in an interview broadcast on Sunday, saying it is a source of pride for people who love the South.

The Republican president was asked on "Fox News Sunday," if the flag, considered a symbol of slavery and oppression by most Americans, was offensive.

"It depends on who you're talking about, when you're talking about," Trump responded. "When people proudly had their Confederate flags they're not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it's freedom of many things, but it's freedom of speech."

# # #

Mmmhmmmm...

Sure, Donald, the confederate flag has nothing to do with racism. Just like when people proudly have their flags (below), they're not talking about racism, either:

download (21).jpg

Reactions: NashVol11
SJW Report from Bristol Race.

Confederate flags everywhere.

Bubba Smollett booed during introduction

Fans cheered when Bubba wrecked

Bubba butt hurt over wreck, blames Jesus person

There still may be hope for NASCAR afterall

Those NASCAR fans are a disgrace and Christian victimhood is ironically on a whole 'nother level if they try to make something out of that.

U.S. President Donald Trump declined to say the Confederate flag was an offensive symbol in an interview broadcast on Sunday, saying it is a source of pride for people who love the South.

The Republican president was asked on "Fox News Sunday," if the flag, considered a symbol of slavery and oppression by most Americans, was offensive.

"It depends on who you're talking about, when you're talking about," Trump responded. "When people proudly had their Confederate flags they're not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it's freedom of many things, but it's freedom of speech."

# # #

Mmmhmmmm...

Sure, Donald, the confederate flag has nothing to do with racism. Just like when people proudly have their flags (below), they're not talking about racism, either:

View attachment 294206
Your seriously trying to compare the Confederate flag to the nazi flag! That's hilariously stupid of you!

Your seriously trying to compare the Confederate flag to the nazi flag! That's hilariously stupid of you!
That must be why neo Nazis wave them both.

And why both are waved by self conscious whities with tiny d!ck syndrome.

And why both represent an idea of racial superiority.

And why both were waved by people who started needless wars that killed millions of people.

If you wave the Confederate flag you're a racist pig. Plain and simple.

I'm sure there were Germans whining about tearing down Nazi statues back in the day too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mick
That must be why neo Nazis wave them both.

And why both are waved by self conscious whities with tiny d!ck syndrome.

And why both represent an idea of racial superiority.

And why both were waved by people who started needless wars that killed millions of people.

If you wave the Confederate flag you're a racist pig. Plain and simple.

I'm sure there were Germans whining about tearing down Nazi statues back in the day too.
You have to be one of the smallest minded people I've ever come across.

While I don't have a degree in history I consider myself a amateur historian. I have around 500 books on American history and probably 200 of those are on the American Civil War and WWII. Nothing in the books I have read or in studying both wars in the past 30+ years when I started absorbing everything I could about American history as a kid would lead me to compare the two.

There are photos and news reels of American soldiers & Marines carrying the rebel flag into battle on the beaches of Normandy (likely members of the 116th Infantry Regt., 29 Infantry Div.that went ashore at Omaha Beach, the 116th went all the way back to the Stonwall Brigade and the Army of Northern Virginia) & the Pacific islands.

Did those white Southern boys buried at Collevill-sur-Mer suffer from "tiny d!ck syndrome" your words or were they just "racist pigs" again your words?

SJW Report from Bristol Race.

Confederate flags everywhere.

Bubba Smollett booed during introduction

Fans cheered when Bubba wrecked

Bubba butt hurt over wreck, blames Jesus person

There still may be hope for NASCAR afterall

It was actually the 24 car that caused it.... wonder if Bubby will apologize

You have to be one of the smallest minded people I've ever come across.

While I don't have a degree in history I consider myself a amateur historian. I have around 500 books on American history and probably 200 of those are on the American Civil War and WWII. Nothing in the books I have read or in studying both wars in the past 30+ years when I started absorbing everything I could about American history as a kid would lead me to compare the two.

There are photos and news reels of American soldiers & Marines carrying the rebel flag into battle on the beaches of Normandy (likely members of the 116th Infantry Regt., 29 Infantry Div.that went ashore at Omaha Beach, the 116th went all the way back to the Stonwall Brigade and the Army of Northern Virginia) & the Pacific islands.

Did those white Southern boys buried at Collevill-sur-Mer suffer from "tiny d!ck syndrome" your words or were they just "racist pigs" again your words?
I'd say both. They were for sure idiots for carrying the flag of a failed state that had tried to overthrow the government they were protecting.

Reactions: MontyPython
Oh, yeah? So tell me... what does the Confederate flag stand for?
You agree with the right to burn and trample the American flag.... yes? If so, why should people not be allowed to fly the confederate flag?
It means nothing to me. I’ve never owned one, had a sticker, hat, t-shirt or anything with one on it that I can recall.

Oh, yeah? So tell me... what does the Confederate flag stand for?
It typically has absolutely nothing to do with racism and is an important symbol to some people in the south..... I do agree,however, that it is time for it to go away bc there are legitimate reasons for it to make other people feel bad due to its history. We shouldn’t be beholden to what some fringe racist group uses such as an ok symbol..... people need to use common sense with this stuff.

Reactions: MontyPython

VN Store

Back