NASCAR bans the confederate flag

You agree with the right to burn and trample the American flag.... yes? If so, why should people not be allowed to fly the confederate flag?
It means nothing to me. I’ve never owned one, had a sticker, hat, t-shirt or anything with one on it that I can recall.
Years ago..... I dated a girl from up north...... it was time for me to meet her friends so I stopped by Gatlinburg and bought me a “ mess with me and you mess with the entire trailer park” shirt.... it had a bunch of inbreed rednecks in front of a trashed up trailer park with a confederate flag in the corner..... My gf was not pleased that I wore it to meet her friends. LOL

Years ago..... I dated a girl from up north...... it was time for me to meet her friends so I stopped by Gatlinburg and bought me a “ mess with me and you mess with the entire trailer park” shirt.... it had a bunch of inbreed rednecks in front of a trashed up trailer park with a confederate flag in the corner..... My gf was not pleased that I wore it to meet her friends. LOL
That’s awesome 😎

Years ago a buddy of mine was invited to meet his “new” girlfriend’s family over dinner at her house. We were 19-20 at the time.... I asked how it went and he said.... “we sat down for dinner and they asked me to say the blessing!.... I was like WTF?.... I don’t even know these people.” I asked him what he did and he replied...., “I said the blessing ..... good bread, good meat, good God let’s eat.”

Years ago a buddy of mine was invited to meet his “new” girlfriend’s family over dinner at her house. We were 19-20 at the time.... I asked how it went and he said.... “we sat down for dinner and they asked me to say the blessing!.... I was like WTF?.... I don’t even know these people.” I asked him what he did and he replied...., “I said the blessing ..... good bread, good meat, good God let’s eat.”
That’s awesome I met a girls dad one time that introduced himself as RIP(rest in peace).... he spent the entire time trying to intimidate me but he failed miserably..... His daughter was the biggest freak I have ever dated in my life.

You agree with the right to burn and trample the American flag.... yes? If so, why should people not be allowed to fly the confederate flag?
It means nothing to me. I’ve never owned one, had a sticker, hat, t-shirt or anything with one on it that I can recall.
People can fly the Confederate flag. Certain organizations have banned it but you can fly it all day long off your car, at your house, etc

Reactions: k-town_king
That’s awesome I met a girls dad one time that introduced himself as RIP(rest in peace).... he spent the entire time trying to intimidate me but he failed miserably..... His daughter was the biggest freak I have ever dated in my life.
Freak in a good way?

VN Store

Back