NASCAR bans the confederate flag

Your kin's misuse of the word doesn't excuse POTUS using the term in an incorrect and inflammatory way.

Euphemism: a polite, vague word or phrase that is used in place of a word or phrase that might be considered offensive, harsh, unpleasant or inappropriate to say.

Hoax: to trick into believing or accepting as genuine something false

The media usually add just enough truth to avoid outright lying but they are trying to trick people into believing their reports are completely factual and genuine truth by doing so. It’s a media hoax, since you can’t honestly come out and say they lied about it, as that would be a lie, because not all of what they said was a lie. It’s been twisted to fit a narrative.

It seems much less inappropriate for the President to refer to something containing falsehoods as a hoax than to just say, “hey that’s a bunch of bullshite and not completely true”.

I’d find it rather refreshing if he did use the latter statement when appropriate, because I’m not into that PC stuff.

Reactions: hmhawk
I suppose an apology may not necessarily be in order but continuing to double down on it the way he did was wrong. He could’ve squashed it and said it was a simple misunderstanding by HIS crew but instead he insinuated it was done maliciously at some point before he was assigned that garage. He wanted to be a victim so bad.
Until he explains why he takes money from Coca-Cola he is still a hypocrite. He wants his cake and eat it too.

What was complete and utter ignorance? They saw a rope tied into a noose near his garage stall. You don't see that in every garage. They concluded that to be a racially motivated tactic of intimidation against their driver. It was a misunderstanding, perhaps even a rush to judgment, but not an unreasonable determination under the circumstances. Racial tensions are high right now. That probably contributed to this incident.

And even after the fact he continued to pretend to be a victim of something.

Once again, it's only a "hoax" if you can prove that Bubba Wallace or a member of his team, tied the pull-down rope near his garage stall into a noose. This appears to have been an unfortunate misunderstanding. Maybe Wallace and the members of his team did jump to a conclusion too soon... but what you are doing now is just as bad. You cannot prove that Wallace or the members of his team tied that rope into a noose, but you clearly do want to believe that is what happened.
Not necessarily. Hoax doesnt have a connotation of conspiracy behind it. "A falsehood delibretily fabricated to deceive from the truth".

Bubba by his statements post the event have made it clear he doesnt care what the pull actually was. But what it could be. His team, with some knowledge on his part, pushed the hate crime angle and got it investigated.

I would say the initial call/hate crime isnt a hoax. And thus trump is wrong to say so. But from after the investigation was concluded anything pushing a racial angle, which Bubba has done, is a hoax. It's a deliberate falsehood made to deceive.

Not necessarily. Hoax doesnt have a connotation of conspiracy behind it. "A falsehood delibretily fabricated to deceive from the truth".

Bubba by his statements post the event have made it clear he doesnt care what the pull actually was. But what it could be. His team, with some knowledge on his part, pushed the hate crime angle and got it investigated.

I would say the initial call/hate crime isnt a hoax. And thus trump is wrong to say so. But from after the investigation was concluded anything pushing a racial angle, which Bubba has done, is a hoax. It's a deliberate falsehood made to deceive.

How has he continued to push a racial angle after the conclusion?

How has he continued to push a racial angle after the conclusion?
He has done a couple interviews talking about what it could have been and could have symbolized. Unless they were replays from before it finalized. It was on ESPN within the last week

I suppose an apology may not necessarily be in order but continuing to double down on it the way he did was wrong. He could’ve squashed it and said it was a simple misunderstanding by HIS crew but instead he insinuated it was done maliciously at some point before he was assigned that garage. He wanted to be a victim so bad.
The ignorance oozes out of you...."he wanted to be a victim so bad"......you should stop hating your countrymen

He has done a couple interviews talking about what it could have been and could have symbolized. Unless they were replays from before it finalized. It was on ESPN within the last week

Speaking in hypotheticals is not perpetuating a hoax.

Speaking in hypotheticals is not perpetuating a hoax.
I am sorry the ESPN clip I watched didnt include a time stamp with it so I could cross verify with approved sources. My entertainment TV viewing is lacking in that level of fact finding.

The ignorance oozes out of you...."he wanted to be a victim so bad"......you should stop hating your countrymen

Lol. Ignorant is not seeing it. After the FBI conclusively decides it was NOTHING he went on various news outlets afterwards and doubled down.

I've got one of these flags. I liked the way it looks it was flown by the troops commanded by Confederate General Stand Waite the only Native American to have the rank of General in the War.

That’s so damn awesome that you have one! Most people don’t even know they exist.

The uneducated yet sanctimonious folks out there think that there was only one flag flying in the South and that only ignorant redneck rebels fought for the South. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: LampVol and hmhawk
That’s so damn awesome that you have one! Most people don’t even know they exist.

The uneducated yet sanctimonious folks out there think that there was only one flag flying in the South and that only ignorant redneck rebels fought for the South. 🤦‍♀️
Only ignorant redneck racist fly the stars and bars today. If it's a southern pride thing, shouldn't he Cherokee Braves battle flag also represent southern pride? The Southern Pride thing is BS.

Only ignorant redneck racist fly the stars and bars today. If it's a southern pride thing, shouldn't he Cherokee Braves battle flag also represent southern pride? The Southern Pride thing is BS.
Um no it isn't and the real "Stara & Bars" is the same flag...

download.png

It's just a replica.😎

Reactions: DynaLo

Well, those ignorant redneck racists aren’t actually flying the Stars and Bars they’re flying the Battle Flag of the Army of Nothern Virginia.

So does your not knowing that make you ignorant as well since you act like you’re an expert on Southern flag flying...🤔

Well, those ignorant redneck racists aren’t actually flying the Stars and Bars they’re flying the Battle Flag of the Army of Nothern Virginia.

So does your not knowing that make you ignorant as well since you act like you’re an expert on Southern flag flying...🤔
I meant to say Southern cross.. So all the racist rednecks have pride in Virginia and it's not a symbol of Southern Pride. Like I said the Southern Pride thing is BS. This is the last flag flown by the Army of Northern Virginia:
white-flag-260nw-60376210.jpg

Take pride in that.

Last edited:
I meant to say Southern cross.. So all the racist rednecks have pride in Virginia and it's not a symbol of Southern Pride. Like I said the Southern Pride thing is BS. This is the last flag flown by the Army of Northern Virginia:
white-flag-260nw-60376210.jpg

Take pride in that.
Surrender hell !!!! We're just waitin' on supplies !!!!

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back