Marxist Black Lives Matter

Its a nonsensical argument, that at its base is designed to minimize the value of black people: They kill each other, so before we should be bothered with worrying about it, they should protect themselves, first.

One has nothing to do with the other. Just because there is black on black violence does not make unjustified white on black violence ok. Any more than it makes black on white violence okay.

These concepts are all different. But they get blended together by people who do not want to face up to the problem we definitely have with racism in this country, directed towards black persons infinitely more often and effectively than against white persons.

Here's a hint: When you see Trump and this administration touting a line of thinking, you know it is grotesquely manipupated, turned on its head, and just dead wrong.

As many as 200 African-Americans in military-style uniforms rallied on Independence Day, claiming to be part of a group known as the NFAC, an acronym for “Not ******* Around Coalition.”
According to the group’s founder, who goes by the title Grand Master Jay, the militia is made up of “very disciplined,” ex-military who do not want to talk or negotiate.

“The solution is very simple,” Grand Master Jay said in a video uploaded to Twitter. “We follow a declaration of liberation, declaring every African-American descended of slavery a political prisoner here in the United States, and that was affected by the Portuguese slave trade, and then, after that, the United States have the choice: Either carve us a piece of land out here. We’ll take Texas and let us do our own thing, or don’t stop us when we… go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.
He continued: “I’m the official Grand Master Jay, I created the NFAC… We’re all ex-military. We’re all very disciplined. We’re all expert shooters. We don’t want to talk no more. We don’t want to negotiate. We don’t want to sing songs. We don’t bring signs to a gunfight. We’re an eye for an eye organisation. So, when they decide to act right, we’ll decide to act right and we do it all legally. Just like they do.”

This sounds comical.
When he says “they decide to act right” I assume he’s talking about the thousands of young black gang members who terrorize their communities, right?

The message: Black people, its their own fault.

We all know you excel at gumbyism...but how the hell did you manage to pull that message from what she said about the media ignoring those deaths because it doesn’t fit their agenda driven questions?

2999C2A8-214A-460C-BF63-83274726F941.gif

Its a nonsensical argument, that at its base is designed to minimize the value of black people: They kill each other, so before we should be bothered with worrying about it, they should protect themselves, first.

One has nothing to do with the other. Just because there is black on black violence does not make unjustified white on black violence ok. Any more than it makes black on white violence okay.

These concepts are all different. But they get blended together by people who do not want to face up to the problem we definitely have with racism in this country, directed towards black persons infinitely more often and effectively than against white persons.

Here's a hint: When you see Trump and this administration touting a line of thinking, you know it is grotesquely manipupated, turned on its head, and just dead wrong.
No violence is ok. You are playing right into identity politics. You are begging the question that white violence against blacks is different, and always racially motivated. Bad people do bad things. It isn’t always racially motivated. Carl (a black guy) slept with Steve’s wife. Steve kills Carl. Racial or jealous rage?

This is why people like you can’t be trusted. It is the left who wants to identify crime by identity politics. So, it’s only a natural reaction for us to point out the bigger issue of black on black crime. It should just be crime, but since every bad thing that happens to a black person automatically evokes charges of racism then.......

There are MANY speaking out in the black community who are saying the same thing. Look at the Atlanta mayor. There are a group of black pastors saying the average black person is more afraid of being robbed or killed by a black man than being profiled by police. They are being shunned by the mainstream media.

Last edited:
LOOOOOL.

Black guy bows up to the wrong person and gets his ass kicked doesnt = "attempted lynching".
With no context, there's no way to know exactly what precipitated that. It may have been a white nationalist attempted lynching. It may have been a drunk aggressor taken down into a surrender cobra. Who knows?

African Cardinal Blasts BLM for Betraying Black Community

Wilfrid-Napier-640x480.png

A South African cardinal has denounced the hijacking of Black Lives Matter (BLM), which is now “committed to dismantling the very values, structure and institutions” central to a healthy society.

Cardinal Wilfrid Fox Napier, the archbishop of Durban, South Africa, tweeted this weekend that a brief study of the founding statement of Black Lives Matter “indicates the movement is being hijacked by the interests and parties committed to dismantling the very values, structure and institutions which have over the centuries undergird the best civilisations and cultures!”

In his critique, Napier has joined a growing group of Christian and black leaders who have denounced BLM for its renunciation of the nuclear family and total embrace of the LGBT agenda, including the banishment of “heteronormativity” and the espousal of “queer culture.”

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms called on the community to stop 'shooting at each other' after an 8-year-old girl was fatally shot.

Yeah. It was a great idea. I mean why not just ask crime to stop. I mean come on guys. Just stop. Like seriously. For real for real.
Maybe pass another murder is bad law. That should stop them.

Wilfrid-Napier-640x480.png

A South African cardinal has denounced the hijacking of Black Lives Matter (BLM), which is now “committed to dismantling the very values, structure and institutions” central to a healthy society.

Cardinal Wilfrid Fox Napier, the archbishop of Durban, South Africa, tweeted this weekend that a brief study of the founding statement of Black Lives Matter “indicates the movement is being hijacked by the interests and parties committed to dismantling the very values, structure and institutions which have over the centuries undergird the best civilisations and cultures!”

In his critique, Napier has joined a growing group of Christian and black leaders who have denounced BLM for its renunciation of the nuclear family and total embrace of the LGBT agenda, including the banishment of “heteronormativity” and the espousal of “queer culture.”

How do you say “Uncle Tom” in Afrikaans?

Warning for the language, I think. I can't I understand every word he says. But this is your black youth in dem led cities. I think the cop done the right thing, I have said many times if you are a white cop never pull over or attempt to arrest a black male

I'll need a translator, I don't speak stupidity.

VN Store

Back