Marxist Black Lives Matter

I doubt that. Honestly, Americans,Texans dont have the will.

In the big cities in Texas I agree , outside of them not so much . There’s still a lot of “ will “ in rural areas of the country and their idea of a sad Christmas is not getting a firearm or ammo / holsters/ magazines/ a new hunting knife .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
This has to be a paradoxical larp judging by the extremely comedic nature of it.

Their name...seriously...seriously🤦‍♀️
Their “leader”... yet again with another rapper, reminiscent of Antifistan’s Raz
Their “military” claims and appearance... ummm, bless their hearts, they tried
Their Bubba call out...whooo, that’s brave...pick the day you know your selection of opposition is kicked back drinking beer and grilling
They pick Texas...🤣🤣 I can’t even stop laughing over that one

So I’m seeing claims online that their membership in over 15k strong. They might want to consider upping their recruitment numbers before heading west.🤷‍♀️

As many as 200 African-Americans in military-style uniforms rallied on Independence Day, claiming to be part of a group known as the NFAC, an acronym for “Not ******* Around Coalition.”
According to the group’s founder, who goes by the title Grand Master Jay, the militia is made up of “very disciplined,” ex-military who do not want to talk or negotiate.

“The solution is very simple,” Grand Master Jay said in a video uploaded to Twitter. “We follow a declaration of liberation, declaring every African-American descended of slavery a political prisoner here in the United States, and that was affected by the Portuguese slave trade, and then, after that, the United States have the choice: Either carve us a piece of land out here. We’ll take Texas and let us do our own thing, or don’t stop us when we… go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.
He continued: “I’m the official Grand Master Jay, I created the NFAC… We’re all ex-military. We’re all very disciplined. We’re all expert shooters. We don’t want to talk no more. We don’t want to negotiate. We don’t want to sing songs. We don’t bring signs to a gunfight. We’re an eye for an eye organisation. So, when they decide to act right, we’ll decide to act right and we do it all legally. Just like they do.”

This sounds comical.

There’s a couple I think are airsoft they probable have several 22s I won’t believe any of those tucked in pistol are anything but toys until you proved it to me . I’ve got a BB pistol in a drawer that you would swear was a 40 cal . Until you pull the trigger and hear the puff . Lol

I used to have a compressed air pellet gun that was virtually identical to a Walther PPK. So much so that without an up close inspection it’d probably get ya shot by cops for having a firearm.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
As many as 200 African-Americans in military-style uniforms rallied on Independence Day, claiming to be part of a group known as the NFAC, an acronym for “Not ******* Around Coalition.”
According to the group’s founder, who goes by the title Grand Master Jay, the militia is made up of “very disciplined,” ex-military who do not want to talk or negotiate.

“The solution is very simple,” Grand Master Jay said in a video uploaded to Twitter. “We follow a declaration of liberation, declaring every African-American descended of slavery a political prisoner here in the United States, and that was affected by the Portuguese slave trade, and then, after that, the United States have the choice: Either carve us a piece of land out here. We’ll take Texas and let us do our own thing, or don’t stop us when we… go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.
He continued: “I’m the official Grand Master Jay, I created the NFAC… We’re all ex-military. We’re all very disciplined. We’re all expert shooters. We don’t want to talk no more. We don’t want to negotiate. We don’t want to sing songs. We don’t bring signs to a gunfight. We’re an eye for an eye organisation. So, when they decide to act right, we’ll decide to act right and we do it all legally. Just like they do.”

This sounds comical.
c603f724adae245d3232976ae8d65660.jpg

We choose the second option offered.

Reactions: tbh

This sounds comical.
I read it. I re read it, I laughed.

This sounds comical.
TBmdP2A.gif

This sounds comical.

First, Jay will need to remove the word "MASTER" from his title as that is deemed racist. Once he does that, he can get re-submit his demands. If the US is going to be overthrown, it is going to happen in an orderly, rule-abiding, fashion.

This sounds comical.
Ex military and "expert shooters"?

tenor.gif

If he meant expert shooting the sh!t and being admin troops, he probably right.

First, Jay will need to remove the word "MASTER" from his title as that is deemed racist. Once he does that, he can get re-submit his demands. If the US is going to be overthrown, it is going to happen in an orderly, rule-abiding, fashion.

Grand Master...hmmm, isn’t that the exact same title the Head of the Freemasons uses? 🤔

Colonel Harvey. I need some elixir
I doubt that one will be on TV much longer. I think luther's avi said he never knew an Indian when Colonel Harvey asked if anyone had ever seen a sick Indian.
The Lady's Aid Church Committee singing "Chinatown, My Chinatown" while drunk was classic.

Last edited:
Again if these buttwipes had announced we coming, be there they would have been met. Instead the IDGAF or whatever their calling themselves were formed on that same day. Easy to say were you at when no one knew you were coming. Clowns

I just noticed you got a like form volfanbill! Thru me off. Must be @volfanhill alter account.

Reactions: Zues1
I doubt that one will be on TV much longer. I think luther's avi said he never knew an Indian when Colonel Harvey asked if anyone had ever seen a sick Indian.
The Lady's Aid Church Committee singing "Chinatown, My Chinatown" while drunk was classic.
You know your Andy.

Reactions: GordonC
Warning language

I’d like to congratulate the ignorant leftists pawns for continuing to successfully help create the very racists that they despise.

How many of those young kids will leave there with a lasting negative memory of what that black man subjected them to on that trip?

How many will see more and more videos of the same things, and worse, happening to others that look just like them and begin to formulate negative mental stereotypes of blacks hating them?

The leftist agenda is looking more and more like it’s a desire to create a race war, knowing full well and being perfectly comfortable with where the most collateral damage will occur.

Just looking at Dem held cities proves the point that black lives are considered expendable to them. Nancy has already stated that they’re perfectly fine with collateral damage loss of lives in order to win.

Sanger would be so proud.

There’s a couple I think are airsoft they probable have several 22s I won’t believe any of those tucked in pistols are anything but toys until you proved it to me . I’ve got a BB pistol in a drawer that you would swear was a 40 cal . Until you pull the trigger and hear the puff . Lol

Not if you use 10,000 psi cartridges.

VN Store

Back