Marxist Black Lives Matter

Warning for the language, I think. I can't I understand every word he says. But this is your black youth in dem led cities. I think the cop done the right thing, I have said many times if you are a white cop never pull over or attempt to arrest a black male

That White House Press Briefing was an absolute joke. Question after question on Trump and the Confederate Flag. Not one on the surging violence in America’s streets that took the lives of children this weekend.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
That White House Press Briefing was an absolute joke. Question after question on Trump and the Confederate Flag. Not one on the surging violence in America’s streets that took the lives of children this weekend.

Since when has that been a focus for this administration? He has been focused on defending a bunch of loser azz traitors.

Thats always the fat sloppy racist white guys like this

They are never tough in even numbers. We saw it a couple of times over the past week in GA and LA.

Disgusting.
Seeing a lot of vids lately where a group of one ethnicity is harming a single person/smaller group of another ethnicity.
People gonna have to avoid sketchy situations and/or arm themselves.

Disgusting.
Seeing a lot of vids lately where a group of one ethnicity is harming a single person/smaller group of another ethnicity.
People gonna have to avoid sketchy situations and/or arm themselves.

The BLM movement is causing a severe racial divide in this country and it’s widening.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Yeah it is. I know you don't want to hear it or believe it, but it is. US standardized testing isn't even comparable with any other 1st world country because its been dumbed down so much to try and pull the bottom feeders up.

Sadly this is true. Makes me sick.

Not only have they "dumbed down" all the standardized testing and the SATs, they changed the grading scale to a 10pt scale...so a 90 is an A, an 80 is a B, 70 is a C etc ...ridiculous.

At what point did the ADULTS in the room look at eachother and say " even with all the advantages students have today due to having the internet and all human knowledge in the palms of their little hands.....I fully expect my kids , and yours, to be DUMBER than we are and not able to make the same marks. We need to dumb this stuff down, to make it EASIER for them to look successful."

What sane, rational adult could have possibly thought that? How could that ever be even justified logically? Why the Hell would anyone EVER expect us to be REGRESSING instead of PROGRESSING????

Had to be Dimwits . Had to be. No way a group of conservatives...who actually take the time to, you know, help their kids learn and make sure they do their homework etc, let this absolute insanity become real. No way. No way in Hell that any of the parents where my kids go to school would have endorsed this garbage idea. We actually pay thousands every year to keep our kids OUT of public schools and therefore not subject to the ignorance and immorality of the Dimwits. That garbage progressive ideology isnt even allowed on campus.

As usual, it's the elitist Dimwits trying to keep their voters as dumb as possible, likely so they will be incapable of critical thinking....otherwise they would never vote for a Dimwit. Seems to be working, though. Just like Malcom X always screamed, the worst enemy of black folks is the white liberal. He figured it out 60 years ago. The masses still havent figured it out, apparently.

The BLM movement is causing a severe racial divide in this country and it’s widening.
It's on purpose, most blacks that I've seen are like "They are giving us everything except what we asked for" It's never an issue with the affected group making it political, it's those who are "offended" on their behalf

VN Store

Back