Marxist Black Lives Matter

WTF are you even talking about? Lutherisms out of thin air.

giphy.gif
Most people rise to the level (at least in the neighborhood) of true expectations.
Two people who work equally hard and successfully to reach that level of true expectation can end up in vastly different places depending on the luck of the draw. (group A, B, or C)

Iowa Governor’s Car Allegedly Hits Black Lives Matter Protester

reynolds-e1593617303227.jpg

A car transporting Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds allegedly hit Black Lives Matter protester Jaylen Cavil on Tuesday after the he moved into the car’s path.

“The SUV that Gov. Reynolds was driving in drove right up to me. I was standing right in front of the car and I just stood there. I was like, ‘I’m going to stand here. Surely the driver of the governor is not going to hit me with her car. This is the governor, my governor, who’s supposed to be representing me. I’m sure that her car is not going to intentionally hit me.’ I was wrong,” Cavil said to the Des Moines Register following the incident.

Iowa Governor’s Car Allegedly Hits Black Lives Matter Protester
moron

It's kind of like this:
l"ll use 3 groups just for simplicity.
The members of the 3 groups live their first 18 years of life to expectation (as most people do).
They then draw a marble from the bag assigned to their group. If one chooses an orange marble, they get what is considered a "successful" life.
The Group A bag has 10 orange marbles out of 100.
The Group B bag has 50 orange marbles out of 100.
The Group C bag has 90 orange marbles out of 100.
I think you’ve lost your marbles.

The people suspected of shooting the child were described as a group of black males. One of the shooters wore all black, dressed like a bounty hunter, according to police. The second wore a white t-shirt. A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction. Tipsters can remain anonymous and still receive a reward. Call 404-577-8477.

Rest In Peace
5f025ad2b45ae.image.jpg

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms called on the community to stop 'shooting at each other' after an 8-year-old girl was fatally shot.

Yeah. It was a great idea. I mean why not just ask crime to stop. I mean come on guys. Just stop. Like seriously. For real for real.

VN Store

Back