NASCAR bans the confederate flag

Really surprised Ktown hasn’t been in here claiming Barr and Trump are trying to cover this up.

Did he actually say something like that? because we literally had people saying the USJD and FBI couldn't be trusted to handle this, which is just as loony.

Did he actually say something like that? because we literally had people saying the USJD and FBI couldn't be trusted to handle this, which is just as loony.

Not that I have seen BUT, he did say questioning the victim is racist. And called everyone that called this BS from the get go a racist.

Wallace, NASCAR and the drivers really didn’t do anything but stand back as this all happened.

Wallace and the drivers maybe. NASCAR was looking into it so they had to know early on.

The pictures posted earlier show the same garage pull in the next bay over. The fact that two consecutive (at least) garages had similar pulls should have been all that was needed to determine it was mistaken identity.

I'm betting word got out and they rode the wave instead of trying to tamp it down. As a result we had a national outrage over nothing and it probably could have been prevented.

EDIT: I looked back at the picture and the next garage over did not have a similar pull. I retract my statement.

At least this incident started a conversation.

Although I know a lot of people want to throw the result in SJW's faces, the fact of the matter is this is the best result possible and everybody should be happy about it. It's a cool story that everybody in NASCAR came together to support Bubba. It shouldn't be a result used to divide us, but some neanderthals are going to use it for that. It shouldn't be a result that disappointed anybody, but some race baiters will be.

Wallace, NASCAR and the drivers really didn’t do anything but stand back as this all happened.
Really? Did any of them start any statement that would imply they expected this to be the non-issue it turned out to be? All three groups statement conveyed how woke they are

Dude..so many people in America are straight up borderline mongoloids..

The internet age has definitely exposed the number of morons we have in the world. If all these allegedly “oppressed” people spent anywhere the amount of time in trying to better themselves than searching for the dumbest bs to be offended by they’d be so much better off.

Reactions: Doberman
Although I know a lot of people want to throw the result in SJW's faces, the fact of the matter is this is the best result possible and everybody should be happy about it. It's a cool story that everybody in NASCAR came together to support Bubba. It shouldn't be a result used to divide us, but some neanderthals are going to use it for that.

It's not all sunshine and lolly pops - it is just one more example of news media getting way ahead of reality and creating outrage. We saw it with Smollet, we saw it with the Covington kids. It's legit to criticize their role.

I will even give the benefit of the doubt to them. I think it was stupidity and being scared after it went big as opposed to straight up hoax
From what I understand, Bubba Wallace never saw or knew about the "noose" until NASCAR notified him. I think it was one of crew/team that found it and reported it. My guess is some of his team are left leaners and looking for anything they can use to try and cause a stir.

Now, I wasn't exactly a fan of Wallace playing some Jesus like Martyr before and after the race.

Although I know a lot of people want to throw the result in SJW's faces, the fact of the matter is this is the best result possible and everybody should be happy about it. It's a cool story that everybody in NASCAR came together to support Bubba. It shouldn't be a result used to divide us, but some neanderthals are going to use it for that. It shouldn't be a result that disappointed anybody, but some race baiters will be.
So you think we’ll get a similar response if a driver is picked on because they are a ginger, follicle challenged or small in size?
Let’s face it enough people had to see that was a hand pull but because of the “emperors new clothes” risk of being called a racist everybody kept their mouths shut

From what I understand, Bubba Wallace never saw or knew about the "noose" until NASCAR notified him. I think it was one of crew/team that found it and reported it. My guess is some of his team are left leaners and looking for anything they can use to try and cause a stir.

Now, I wasn't exactly a fan of Wallace playing some Jesus like Martyr before and after the race.

Publicist.

VN Store

Back