NASCAR bans the confederate flag

No. They said it's been there for months, and coincidentally this happened to be Wallace's stall.

I believe they said there's evidence it's been there for months - that doesn't mean it hasn't been there for years. They have video evidence going back to Oct 2019. My bet is it was there long before that and most likely is the garage pull. If not, it's another pull for something in the stall.

No. They said it's been there for months, and coincidentally this happened to be Wallace's stall.

They say. You are quick to believe the very people that perpetrated this mess. Let us see a pic of this "noose" and see how it could have been considered a threat

Yeah right. ESPN will sweep it under the rug ASAP

ESPN will be calling for a redesign of garage door pulls so they can’t be confused as nooses. Then they’ll research the garage door manufacture or installer and somehow claim they are latent racist for installing pulls that could resemble a noose.

I believe they said there's evidence it's been there for months - that doesn't mean it hasn't been there for years. They have video evidence going back to Oct 2019. My bet is it was there long before that and most likely is the garage pull. If not, it's another pull for something in the stall.

Wet T contest pull?

I learned a long time ago not to freak out and wait for all the facts to come out before reacting. No one in the media has learned this lesson yet Foxnews, CNN, ESPN, msnbc and whatever Joe blow online bs blog. The media needs to be regulated and punished, this could have made an already bad situation worse. They want the police held accountable for their actions, what about the people who are stirring the most sh!t.

I learned a long time ago not to freak out and wait for all the facts to come out before reacting. No one in the media has learned this lesson yet Foxnews, CNN, ESPN, msnbc and whatever Joe blow online bs blog. The media needs to be regulated and punished, this could have made an already bad situation worse. They want the police held accountable for their actions, what about the people who are stirring the most sh!t.
The media chases whatever story and rhetoric that will make them the most money. Actual investigative journalism is dead

VN Store

Back