NASCAR bans the confederate flag

It’s funny how a simple “whew. Glad that was nothing” just wont do for people.

In normal times it would. In case you missed it, the country has allowed mobs to cause loss of life, assaults, and commit property damage over the idea that we're still some racist society.

Guess what? It is a lie. Shh....dont tell anyone. It removes the excuses.

It should be thrown in their face. I saw reasonable people, questioning the authenticity, being screeched at on message boards and twitter and being called racist. It was so obviously a sham from the beginning, but don’t dare question anything if it goes against the agenda. That’s the problem. Rational thought is suppressed, and when you are on the “good” liberal side you still somehow get to take the high road after talking down to people about the subject. It’s ridiculous. I’m not disappointed I was right from the get go, but I am pissed that no one can express a thought without being labeled a racist.

"They're the divisive ones" - guy trying to justify divisiveness

So in review... “whoops! Our bad!”

Glad this wasn’t actually a threat to Bubba. He’s a fine young man and always Reps the Vols. Great ambassador for UT and NASCAR. However the real tragedy is the ******** and emotional roller coaster that he got put on for no damn good reason. SMDH. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: McDad
So in review... “whoops! Our bad!”

Glad this wasn’t actually a threat to Bubba. He’s a fine young man and always Reps the Vols. Great ambassador for UT and NASCAR. However the real tragedy is the ******** and emotional roller coaster that he got put on for no damn good reason. SMDH. 🤦‍♂️
But don’t fool yourself he enjoyed it.

True. No one stages garage door handles. His outrage is certainly understandable now.

To hell with garage door ropes!

Did he ever even see it?

As far as we know, Wallace is completely blameless in all of this. You might not like that he stood up to what he thought was racist, but what does that say about you if that's your motive for baselessly attacking him?

Did he ever even see it?

As far as we know, Wallace is completely blameless in all of this. You might not like that he stood up to what he thought was racist, but what does that say about you if that's your motive for baselessly attacking him?

No he never did. Which makes his victimhood even more absurd.

And no, he isnt blameless, he took on the mantle of the aggrieved without proof of any transgression.

Did he ever even see it?

Why could he not ask for all the facts to play out before claiming victim status?

And to those saying NASCAR needs to apologize and what not. No the hell they don’t.

If anything Bubba’s team had his back. That’s awesome. And NASCAR has his back too so did all the drivers and crews. That is an amazing statement for how far this sport has come.

When Wendell Scott came on the scene in the 60’s he faced serous bigotry and he knew he would. But he preservered. Around he late 90’s NASCAR stepped up their diversity campaign not to be PC but because they wanted more fans and were growing like crazy. The fact that it was on diversity just made it an easy sell. This sport is a redneck sport. Make no mistake about that. But there is no “systemic racism” in NASCAR if anything they are a poster child for change.

That being said banning the confederate battle flag is pandering bull ****. But I think their swift reaction still was warranted here based on the heritage of the sport.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back