NASCAR bans the confederate flag

But don’t fool yourself he enjoyed it.
No he didn’t he was thrust in the spotlight not of his choosing and handled it very well I think. Bubba is a VFL and I hated to see this happen to him. Glad it wasn’t what everyone thought but it still put him thru hell.

He said he thought Wallace enjoyed the whole thing. I went with sarcasm instead of “Justin. That was stupid”

Just need to be clear. I mean false narratives are being legitimized faster than a #3 car at Talledega.

He willfully perpetuated this. This is no different than the Alvin Kamara tweets except this one got exposed for the lie that it was.

Reactions: Zues1
Did he ever even see it?

As far as we know, Wallace is completely blameless in all of this. You might not like that he stood up to what he thought was racist, but what does that say about you if that's your motive for baselessly attacking him?
From what I’ve read no. A team member found it and immediately went to security and NASCAR. NASCAR informed Bubba but he didn’t see it.

It seems more likely that this was a case of someone jumping to a conclusion during hypersensitive times when the people who should have called for reserved judgment didn't have the balls to do so. I have as a hard a time thinking that this was a staged event as I do that someone within the small circle of people who had access to those pits would have placed a threatening noose.

Now..wtf is going on at that Wendy's in ATL? Are they trying to set up an autonomous zone?

So in review... “whoops! Our bad!”

Glad this wasn’t actually a threat to Bubba. He’s a fine young man and always Reps the Vols. Great ambassador for UT and NASCAR. However the real tragedy is the ******** and emotional roller coaster that he got put on for no damn good reason. SMDH. 🤦‍♂️

64975369.jpg

I need to know more about what he knew before I’d go there.
Everybody needs to pump the brakes here. If you start going after the guy without knowing the full facts of the situation then that’s going to make people no better than the media members who didn’t do their due diligence in the first place.
If this was staged and he was aware it will come out and it will be a terrible look and he will lose his ride among other possible legal penalties.

Reactions: hmhawk and GordonC
Everybody needs to pump the brakes here. If you start going after the guy without knowing the full facts of the situation then that’s going to make people no better than the media members who didn’t do their due diligence in the first place.
If this was staged and he was awarded it will come out and it will be a terrible look and he will lose his ride among other possible legal penalties.

Yep. The professionals who are supposed to get the facts first failed. We shouldn't follow their example.

VN Store

Back