Another bad apple (George Floyd case)

The bottom line is had the officer not put his knee on his neck he would still be alive. It's borderline disgusting you are implying the victim had equal culpability here.

"borderline"

giphy.gif

A little fiscal acumen and financial responsibility and this would never have happened.

I agree, a lot of these people can take courses at their local community colleges or have workshops available to them after hours, most of them can even utilize the cruiser issued to them to help get them between patrols.

Smashed Squad Cars and Flash Grenades: Minneapolis Erupts in Protest Over George Floyd’s Deeply Disturbing Death

The Leftist news media is cheering on the rioters.

This isn’t a left or right issue. It’s about a government agency over run by unqualified, power hungry, and corrupt rogue individuals who do not respect the liberty or life of the citizens who pay their salaries.

I use to be a sheep and turned a blind eye to the actions of law enforcement officers but I had an eye opening experience. I watched as a corrupt system and corrupt cops railroaded a family member. It ruined his life and he committed suicide.

It’s Past time that the powers given to law enforcement officers by the citizens are pulled back.

Neither you or myself need to be a coroner to know had the cop not done what he did, this guy would still be alive.

The fact that we are even debating 100% culpability here is mind-boggling.
I said the cop killed the guy....but that doesn’t mean the guy’s underlying health/drug issues didn’t also contribute.... didn’t you watch A Few Good Men?

Reactions: tennvols77
Massachusetts Pastor And Rapper Ice Cube Tweet Photo Misidentifying ‘Cop’ Wearing ‘Make Whites Great Again’ Hat

On Wednesday, Bishop Talbert Swan, senior pastor of the Spring of Hope Church of God in Christ in Springfield, Massachusetts, sent out a tweet about the Minneapolis police officer who is alleged to have choked an unarmed African American man, George Floyd, on Monday after pinning him to the ground with his knee.

07AAEE44-33E7-4A2C-A595-326E99129847-scaled.jpeg

The tweet contained a side-by-side featuring two photos – a still image from the bystander video of the incident in question, and another of a man allegedly wearing a “Make Whites Great Again” hat.

The tweet reads: “Here is Derek Chauvin, the racist cop who kept his knee on #GeorgeFloyd’s neck, cut off his air passage and murdered him, wearing a ‘Make Whites Great Again’ hat, a clear sign that this piece of excrement should’ve been taken off the streets a long time ago. #JusticeFor Floyd.”​

Here’s the issue – as many have now pointed out on social media, the man in the second photo isn’t Derek Chauvin.​
Journalist Andy Ngo tweeted: “How many people have you wrongly identified to your audience of tens of thousands? @Twitter needs to fact check verified users who spread disinformation.”​

Ngo’s Tweet elicited a response from Swan, who wrote in two tweets:​

Pollster and political consultant Frank Luntz also replied to Swan’s tweet, identifying the man in the other photo as Jonathan Lee Riches: “That’s not the same guy. Don’t complain about Trump spreading lies if you’re going to do the same thing.”​
HuffPost’s Luke O’Brien further detailed Riches’ identity and his alleged history of trolling in a series of tweets:​

The misidentification has continued, with rapper and actor Ice Cube also tweeting out the side-by-side image:

Fact-checking website Snopes has even jumped into the fray, labeling the photo as “miscaptioned.”​
Despite the calls to delete the tweets, neither Swan nor Ice Cube have pulled them down as of publication.​

Bishop Talbert Swan appears to either be a complete idiot or an ignorant race baiter..... probably both

If you want to be heard and voice your grievances go to the police precincts, rally there. Quit hurting the people that truck your food or other goods in, quit causing people to be late to work. Quit jumping on police vehicles to incite. Your rights to protest don't trump other's rights to move freely. Perhaps people need to start pressing charges against the organizers of rallies on freeways for false imprisonment and endangerment. People are going to be killed if they don't stop this idiocy. The right to protest is fundamental, but you cannot endanger people or hold them against their will.

Last edited:
Has anybody in this thread actually defended what the guy did for the cops to respond?
Actually, I have. Apparently, he was printing up cash or doing some other foolishness where he was making money out of thin air. This guy ended up getting the Tebow/Kaepernick Knee on the neck and died. But when they do the same thing in Washington DC, its called economic stimulus or quantitative easing.

Actually, I have. Apparently, he was printing up cash or doing some other foolishness where he was making money out of thin air. This guy ended up getting the Tebow/Kaepernick Knee on the neck and died. But when they do the same thing in Washington DC, its called economic stimulus or quantitative easing.
If you don't see the difference in those two scenarios I'm not sure there's even a point in discussing it with you.

A number of thoughts here.... What was she doing there? I mean why? Was she a part of the looting? If so she was bold. Second she's lucky she's still alive, if she is, the blast from that extinguisher alone could have caused her to suffocate. And the knife? This is just crazy.

Honestly, the bar for becoming a cop has to raised in this country.

I have met good officers in my lifetime but I have met way too many billy badassses that arent able to handle basic situations and de escalate them.

They need to improve their screening process. Or maybe they just need to start screening period. Sometimes you're left to wonder if they just let anyone become a cop.

Reactions: VolFaninFla and NEO
I agree, a lot of these people can take courses at their local community colleges or have workshops available to them after hours, most of them can even utilize the cruiser issued to them to help get them between patrols.
I'm surprised you had time to keyboard smash out such a long coherent sentence, even if wildly irrelevant. Figured you'd be out there wafflestomping an American flag in protest while wearing your finest rainbow garb.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
All my life I have heard:
Cops are too sorry to work
Too lazy to steal
Too stupid to sell insurance

They become cops to carry a gun and badge
Their dream is to kill a "perp" in a "righteous" shoot while on "the job"

VN Store

Back