Another bad apple (George Floyd case)

Probably right. God forbid we hold cops accountable for murdering someone.
He was absolutely complicit in his death and should be held accountable, but he did not force feed him a lethal dose of drugs. If he did indeed take a lethal dose of drugs as has been stated then murder isn't the correct charge. No matter how infuriating the force used is to us.

We will find out more details as the case unfolds in court.

Reactions: Ttucke11
He was absolutely complicit in his death and should be held accountable, but he did not force feed him a lethal dose of drugs. If he did indeed take a lethal dose of drugs as has been stated then murder isn't the correct charge. No matter how infuriating the force used is to us.

We will find out more details as the case unfolds in court.
How many people have had a "lethal" dose of any drug and survived? My guess is more than you and the other's making this argument can imagine.

All I know is that there's video evidence of Chauvin looking dead eyed into a camera as he takes the life of another human being, despite having that man in cuffs on the ground, under control, and pleas from Floyd and everyone witnessing it for him to take his knee off Floyd's neck. He is a cold blooded murderer and deserves to rot in a cell while having to put up with other inmates until his last breath.

How many people have had a "lethal" dose of any drug and survived? My guess is more than you and the other's making this argument can imagine.

All I know is that there's video evidence of Chauvin looking dead eyed into a camera as he takes the life of another human being, despite having that man in cuffs on the ground, under control, and pleas from Floyd and everyone witnessing it for him to take his knee off Floyd's neck. He is a cold blooded murderer and deserves to rot in a cell while having to put up with other inmates until his last breath.
He's certainly partially responsible, i won't argue. But your hate for all police officers is as troubling as the the white nationalists hate for jews or people of color. It's an ugly look and honestly taints any statement you make. It's unhealthy and odd honestly. I'd suggest you seek professional help, not even trying to be a smart arse or even funny.

The less cops the better, they are evil people
Tell that to the 4 Austin East Students killed in the last 3 weeks. The media calls it "gun violence" but its really unrestricted gang violence because KPD doesn't have enough manpower to patrol the area......think it might be because people like you convince candidates they are worthless? You should be forced to march up and down MLK Blvd all night long and see how you feel about the cops.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Tell that to the 4 Austin East Students killed in the last 3 weeks. The media calls it "gun violence" but its really unrestricted gang violence because KPD doesn't have enough manpower to patrol the area......think it might be because people like you convince candidates they are worthless? You should be forced to march up and down MLK Blvd all night long and see how you feel about the cops.
So, some paint on MLK didn’t fix things? Shocker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back