Another bad apple (George Floyd case)

So thats the only thing wrong? So what is an acceptable period of time to choke someone with your knee? Do you think it's okay to choke someone for 5 minutes or is 10 minutes okay? Or maybe choking someone until the stop resisting arrest with their hands tied behind their back and die is okay. You're a picture boy for why people hate police.
he didn't "choke him with his knee", he wrongly used is knee to try and prevent him from moving. He placed it wrong AND for too long, which is what he will be paying $$$$$$$$$$$ for forever along with likely jail time.

You need to understand what positional asphyxiation is; and again i have strongly said this whole thread the officer is in the wrong, that if i had been there personally i would've stopped him, and that i am ecstatic that the officer was fired...so how does that make me the "picture boy for why people hate police" again?

Reactions: Bigun
he didn't "choke him with his knee", he wrongly used is knee to try and prevent him from moving. He placed it wrong AND for too long, which is what he will be paying $$$$$$$$$$$ for forever along with likely jail time.

You need to understand what positional asphyxiation is; and again i have strongly said this whole thread the officer is in the wrong, that if i had been there personally i would've stopped him, and that i am ecstatic that the officer was fired...so how does that make me the "picture boy for why people hate police" again?

This practice of placing a knee in someone’s back should be outlawed. Numerous people have died from it.

I'm just blown away by how many people in our country hate the police, and look for any reason to bring them down. Obviously, it is because so many of our police are ex-military, and half of our country hates our military.

This practice of placing a knee in someone’s back should be outlawed. Numerous people have died from it.
A knee to the back is not deadly.

The issue is that the guy died of likely positional asphyxiation due to:

-being on drugs
-having underlying health conditions
-the struggle with police
-being placed on pavement, handcuffed behind the back which made breathing more difficult with those circumstances
-having the officers lay on him, but the officer placing the pressure on his neck rather than his back, caused his arms to be strained more and preventing proper heart/lung functions

All of these factors caused his death. The police should've handcuffed him and even forcefully got him to ground and then transitioned to sitting him up next to the vehicle.

This training is no different than what medical staff do every day when they physically restrain patients who are intoxicated/combative/altered mental status/criminal/psych

These officers did not follow that type of training and that is the issue

I'm just blown away by how many people in our country hate the police, and look for any reason to bring them down. Obviously, it is because so many of our police are ex-military, and half of our country hates our military.
New account. First posts are in the politics forum. Whose alt is this?

The military is one of the most sacred cows in America. Not even sure half the people would be willing to cut defense spending, let alone half "hate" the military.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Just let this be a lesson to all of you law breaking heathens that think you can get away with passing a bad check. Oh and if you're a wealthy actor you can buy your stupid kids into college and get by with a fine and covid-19 release from jail, because, we wouldn't want anyone to get sick and all. The justice system is broken.
Citizen writes bad check, gets knee to the neck and dies.

Govt prints money out of thin air, gets credit for stimulating economy.

Reactions: Zues1

-being on drugs
-being placed on pavement, handcuffed behind the back which made breathing more difficult with those circumstances
-having the officers lay on him, but the officer placing the pressure on his neck rather than his back, caused his arms to be strained more and preventing proper heart/lung functions

All of these factors caused his death. The police should've handcuffed him and even forcefully got him to ground and then transitioned to sitting him up next to the vehicle.

This training is no different than what medical staff do every day when they physically restrain patients who are intoxicated/combative/altered mental status/criminal/psych

You missed the obvious cause of him being asphyxiated, the cop had his knee buried in the guys throat. You are a typical cop that makes excuses for your coworkers missteps that injure or kill another person. Step up and be a man and admit that your dumb ass coworkers are killers and you cover for them because you belong to a brotherhood that protects each other no matter how bad you behave.

Are you serious?

Your opinion is by definition, your view and judgment of a particular situation. You literally made the statement that you believed they had a "decent chance" at self defense, this implied that you utilized your personal judgement to formulate the qualitative chances and thus your belief in such.

Take this weak sht back to the football forum.
And just like that....
1590617733704.gif1590617733704.gif

Reactions: Septic
Is this the same cause of death as Eric garner or whatever the guys name was that was selling loose cigs?

There are some decent points made here but much of it's thinley veiled anarchist propaganda, many verbal queues give it away like "ruling class". Justice is served so much more than Injustice but this presents Injustice as the rule not the exception which is absolute garbage. There will always be the exception due to human nature alone, we are fallible after all.

I think it's common sense when it's ok to shoot shot a cop in most people's mind, just as it is shooting any other person.

Reactions: Bigun
I guess you can. Although, Kaepernick's knee never killed or even hurt someone... except some right wing snowflake feelings.
But he did take that knee in protest and place it on the necks of those who are slaves to Nike, I guess he liked those checks so much he forgot what he was protesting for?

-being on drugs

The bottom line is had the officer not put his knee on his neck he would still be alive. It's borderline disgusting you are implying the victim had equal culpability here.

Reactions: Septic and Zues1

VN Store

Back