Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Not surprised. I’d venture to guess that @Glitch was right when he predicted the actual death numbers of covid are actually around 40k, and the vast majority of them are people in nursing homes.
40k, you say?

tenor.gif

I am curious. How do you justify hating Cade Mays for using expletives and being a big old meanie on the football field in high school. You have used at least three expletives in posts you gave made today, as well as being quite confrontational. It is nice to see you holding others to standards that you do not hold yourself too.

Lol whining about Cade Mays being mean...
137624.gif

I'm glad you're a working man, and I hope some day you are not poor. I don't think hard working people in the USA should be poor. We are too wealthy of a nation for that to happen. It's BS in my opinion.

Honest question:
If you despise elitist jack asses, then why do you support Trump?
Great question that they cant ot wont answer. I dont support dems or pubs. They both are corrupt to the core. We need a strong independent party or green party. That is where I reside, in case anyone did not know. Oh yeah I dont listen to just one news channel either, I watch all of them and form my own conclusions.

By the way...I apologize for what I said to you yesterday...it was way over the line, and I don't even know if you saw it before it got whacked. You're a good guy even if I am extremely diametrically opposed to your stance on the shutdown.
It's all good man. I seen it, but I know this Situation we are all in is chewing at Everyones nerves. I want it to end as much as anyone. If you look back I was the first to really express how this thing was going to spread, I feel for all humankind at the moment, because there are other things happening on this earth that is not getting much attention. The hug locust swarms in Africa that they think will jump to India next. The mellon sized hail in Mexico. The sun showing no sunspots for the longest time in a long time, that is said to contribute to earthquake, volcanic eruptions, and temperatures drop that could be devastating to crops that would make an epidemic food shortage. I pray for all us, cause in the end we are really All in this together.

'"Garner’s Modern American Usage, the Chicago Manual of Style, Fowler’s Modern English Usage, and the Merriam-Webster Dictionary of English Usage all say that although it’s always fine to use “who,” it’s also fine to use “that.”' Sit down and STFU.
Oh, I would have missed this if I would not have decided to check this thread lol.

It's all good man. I seen it, but I know this Situation we are all in is chewing at Everyones nerves. I want it to end as much as anyone. If you look back I was the first to really express how this thing was going to spread, I feel for all humankind at the moment, because there are other things happening on this earth that is not getting much attention. The hug locust swarms in Africa that they think will jump to India next. The mellon sized hail in Mexico. The sun showing no sunspots for the longest time in a long time, that is said to contribute to earthquake, volcanic eruptions, and temperatures drop that could be devastating to crops that would make an epidemic food shortage. I pray for all us, cause in the end we are really All in this together.

Well noted and stated, T Dog. Blessed are the peacemakers, especially in times of stress and trouble.

From a non Bonds fan - nobody has ever done it better than his 73 HR season. I’ve never seen anything like it.
Come on man. Really? NO ONE?

Roger Maris did it when dudes maybe lifted weights an hour a day.

Sosa and McGwire were fun to watch but, Mcgwire was a goon.

Bonds had a great swinging motion. But at that point it had lost its luster. Juiced balls and bats, steroids...guys throwing harder than ever. Ball flew further.

Total bull ****. Imagine if Ted Williams had juiced.

From a non Bonds fan - nobody has ever done it better than his 73 HR season. I’ve never seen anything like it.
Bonds was an incredible hitter, and I’m not talking about his drug fueled power.

He had amazing bat to ball skills. He would get 1 pitch to hit all game long, and would nail it. I wish he hadn’t juiced.

I pay attention to both extremes. There are plenty of wealthy Trump supporters, but it seems the vast majority of Trump supporters are the less educated. Do you disagree? I'm not trying to cause a fight or change anyone's belief system here, but don't you think there is any correlation between the low education level in the south, the fact that the majority of southern states have the highest poverty rates, and are the most republican states?

There are exceptions of course. I live in Texas, a republican state with a great economy.

Thems educamated New Yorkers sure have affordable everything with booms economies and low tax stuff. Wonders why they all moves to the south were the ignorunts who are stupid trumpers live. Tennercccc has great economics with all us idiots runs it

Not sure about the cause and effect here, but certainly proof that the dropping the lock down isn't causing more issues is welcome. The dropping of the lock down also coincides with more sunshine and more exposed skin, and getting out gets more exposure.

You with the sex and intercourse talk again. Where are you missionary boy in NY @nicksjuzunk

Last edited:
Reactions: GojiraVol17
Come on man. Really? NO ONE?

Roger Maris did it when dudes maybe lifted weights an hour a day.

Sosa and McGwire were fun to watch but, Mcgwire was a goon.

Bonds had a great swinging motion. But at that point it had lost its luster. Juiced balls and bats, steroids...guys throwing harder than ever. Ball flew further.

Total bull ****. Imagine if Ted Williams had juiced.

I’ll stand by that. Best season ever. Bonds saw like 95 strikes all season and hit 73 out.

Yeah if Ruth/Williams/Mays fill in the blank had juiced they might have had a better season but they didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back