Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to the radio yesterday when a song came on. This song ALWAYS gets stuck in my head for days afterwards. A real earworm.

Is there a particular song that repeats over and over in your head after hearing it?

Prince's Little Red Corvette will be with me all week.
There is now! Thanks!

Homeland was really good too IMO. The series finale was a few weeks ago.
Ozark is good too

Homeland seasons 1-2 were awesome. Maybe 3 even I don’t remember exactly when it happened but at some point Carrie just started crying and being completely hysterical in every episode (and I know it was to show her being bipolar and to highlight her mental struggles) and I lost interest. The writing on the show became more about her and less about the plot.

I’ve heard it picked back up and became good again but I haven’t tried it since then.

Edit: Oh and Ozark is fantastic 👌

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
Homeland seasons 1-2 were awesome. Maybe 3 even I don’t remember exactly when it happened but at some point Carrie just started crying and being completely hysterical in every episode (and I know it was to show her being bipolar and to highlight her mental struggles) and I lost interest. The writing on the show became more about her and less about the plot.

I’ve heard it picked back up and became good again but I haven’t tried it since then.

Edit: Oh and Ozark is fantastic 👌
It did pick back up IMO. I know what you’re saying about Carrie. The finale ends really well.
Ozark is terrific. I hope they do a season 4
I’ve just started watching Narcos. It’s pretty good too

Reactions: MarcoVol
Looking for some feedback on putting in a hot tub. It would have to be on a new slab/patio about 12 feet from and 8 feet below a raised deck. (Live on a hill). Wondering if that is too far from a door. It would be about 30 steps to my back door. Is that too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back